What we need, is an ongoing story...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What we need, is an ongoing story...

Jordy's thread's not too well, so might as well start another long 'un.
    I know for a fact that this UBB can handle threads into the thousands.

Right, what we do is just add a sentence or two to this thread to continue the story. It can follow what ever storyline you wish...
    It might as well be a story of our hero, the 'MURCette', on his quest through life.
    Introduce whatever you like to the story!

I'll start:

I was on my hands and knees after a hard night out on the drink, when suddenly, up the the sky above me, was a...

huge glowing blue orb with the letters M U R C emblazoned across it. Below these letters was the visage of...

------------------
    Kind Regards,

KvH

Comment

Jorden, watching over you with blazing eyes... "What the heck are you doing this for?? It's still alive if you want to, we only lost those 3 pages because of a bit wrong... so what?? Darn you..."

Jorden.
      Jordâ„¢

Comment

Alas, the rest of the uncouth mob decided to ignore this inane chatter regarding a long ass post that you have to TWEAK your URL's to get to. As if tweaking our G400's forever wasnt punishment enough. So anyway, these uncouth mob's decided to continue their inane writings regarding the sexual habits of kangaroo mice, when all of the sudden.....
        A computer is like sex. Your never 100% sure what your doing but when all goes well, it feels REAL good.

Comment

I dropped dead of fright, the sight of a red haired, flaming eyed, mad MURCaholic being too much for my poor drunk brain to process...

(Regardless of aforemetioned gargantuan thread which has mutated multiple times and to which we will again contribute if things once more become interesting, our story here continues...)

I suddenly found myself surrounded by a bright light.. and seemed to be moving through some sort of tunnel...

Comment

...and at the end, there's a chair. I sit down. Suddenly I'm strapped down and cannot move and I'm surrounded by pictures of each and every person ever to set foot in the MURC...

Oh my God!!! there's a...

Comment

person with a spooge mop approaching, if only he doesn't lick me as well as he did Steve... Oh! NO!! ...
              Jordâ„¢

Comment

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal coming right <u>at</u> me!!!!! Oh, NO!!!!

Is this the end for our hero? Will s/he be noisily devoured by this hideous monster...?

Tune in tomorrow... same MURC time, same MURC channel...

(the next day).... Oh, NO....!!! But miraculously, the Ravenous etc. etc. passes harmlessly through MURC-ette.. it was just a projection. Boy, that EMBM sure makes things look more real...
                Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
                -Jay Bulworth

Comment

...and as I stare in his flaming eyes the Grand Inquisitor seems to shrink more and more and reveals himself as a Pokémon.
                  "OH NO!!", I scream. "Not...

Comment

"... Hannibal!" as the Pokeman transforms into ArsTechnica's Hannibal and shouts "Impersonators! We had Soap Boxes and Ongoing Story Marathons™ at Ars OpenForum long before you puny MURCadroids! Then again, imitation is the sincerest form of...

Comment

...boomstick envy. Yes, I must say, our hero doesn't feel adequate as a lowly MURCette. "I must find a way to become the almighty, all powerful, all knowing, super posting MURCer, like my idol Jorden." But then, as our MURCette hero contiplates his/her inadequacies, a giant...
                      Go DUCKS!
                      Denny

System Specs
                      PIII 500 (n/o)Abit BE6 128MB PC100
                      G400 Max (on order)
                      13.6GB Quantum Fireball KA on ATA/66 bus
                      Turtle Beach Montego II Quadzila
                      Kenwood 52x TrueX CD
                      Linksys Etherfast NIC
                      19" Optiquest V95

Comment

...and so, The Grand Inquisitor traps the young MURC-ette(s) in a small, spooge-filled room and screams: "Who is the boss of you?? ME!!!! <U>I AM THE BOSS OF YOU!!!!! <font size="3">I AM THE BOSS OF YOU!!!!</U></font>
                        over and over, until...

Comment

... the Boss' mind is suddenly distracted by a naked Jorden walking past the window (ewww!) and our hero makes a dive for it and steals the de-spoogeriser from the Boss and de-spooges the room. The boss still distracted, the MURCette dives between her legs and escapes! Happy with him/her-self, our hero casually walks out the flower-pot shaped building, but walks right into...

Comment

...a squirrel who was damned scared when it saw that naked Jorden (eeeew!) approach. It ran to the end of the nearest branch, eyeing that strange man, then dropped its eyes again towards the pile of road apples. It was just about to exit the tree when...
                            Jordâ„¢

Comment

HOUHOUHOU! Christmas is neer I started my Christmas decoration HOUHOUHOUHOUHOU
                              My concern is with growth. You must grow to become one, to become whole, to become sane. I am not going to force sanity upon you. Rather, I am going to bring out your insanity. When it is pulled out completely, throw into the wind, sanity will happen to you, you will grow. You will be transformated. That is the meaning of meditation

Osho
                              --------------
                              I will try to use a dictionary when I can't
                              (Corrected by Robert&Collins dictionary)
                              Credit Card numbers Visa expiration date 2005 N:5125 1548 6548 please dont steel

Comment

Working...
                              X