What is wrong with me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is wrong with me

I have 2 pc's at home. My main one has a Radeon whilst the 2nd, a rarely used server has a G400. Although I am very happy with my Radeon and it plays all my games well and has superb 2d, I seldom visit any of the ATi fan sites such as Rage3d or read up on upcoming speculation of the Radeon II etc. Why do I keep coming back to Murc and why do I long to see Matrox produce a really kick a**e card?
    Woe is me, what am I going to do about my addiction
    Interests include:
    Computing, Reading, Pubs, Restuarants, Pubs, Curries, More Pubs and more Curries

LOL,

Don't worry about it too much...I'm in the same boat. I visit Rage3D and a couple of the Kyro2 Web sites just to keep up on whats going on with them. I really want to get another halfway decent Matrox Card to put in my next PC that I want to build (well one benifit to waiting...equipment prices are going down!), but the rumored G550 doesn't really float my boat with its specs. I have my Kyro2 to hold me over for gaming..and I'm alot happer with it then the AIW Radeon I had in my machine before this (driver wise). Plus this message board is the best one on the Net!

Scott

------------------
    Abit BH6 rev 1.0 Celeron 2-566@877mhz,384mb RAM, Hercules 3D Prophet 4500,SB Live! with Klipsch Promedia v2-400, Optiquest V95 19in montor, Asus 40x CD-ROM, Aopen 5x DVD-ROM,HP9110i 8x4x32 CD-RW,SupraMax 56k modem,WinME on Western Digital 30GB drive
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

I think its their ramdac it must flash subliminal messages saying "you want matrox,you need matrox, you will get a new matrox card....whenever we release the new one"

------------------
      MSI K7TPro2 Duron 750@900
      512Ram G400DH32mb
      Pioneer SCSI 16xDVD
      msn messenger id: mkanashta
      DFI NFIIUltra 400
      756Ram ATI 9550 256mem
      Lite-On DVDR/RW/DL
      Windows XP pro
      msn messenger id: gchisel
      Be aware that a halo has to fall only a few inches to be a noose

Comment

I think my subliminally programmed mind is saying
        you will buy and you will buy very, very soon

regards MD
        Interests include:
        Computing, Reading, Pubs, Restuarants, Pubs, Curries, More Pubs and more Curries

Comment

perhaps that's the reason why the picture is so blurry on certain cards ...

more intensive messages

mfg
          wulfman
          "Perhaps they communicate by changing colour? Like those sea creatures .."
          "Lobsters?"
          "Really? I didn't know they did that."
          "Oh yes, red means help!"

Comment

Working...
          X