Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AAAARRRGH my neibours are having a party...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAAARRRGH my neibours are having a party...

..nad they are "pumping" about 200db of hiphop "music"!!!!

If they don't stop soon I'll give the Göteborg II!

****ing idiots!
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Damn, Guru. I thought you were a kid, but now that you start this thread you must be at least 45 years old. I bet you yell out "Get the hell off my lawn!" when little kids ride too close to your yard.

Go next door and ask if they have a spare chic and beer. If they say get lost, then tell them to turn it the hell down. If they give you some or invite you in, then just be happy you get to party still

Rags

Comment

200db? You could hear that from several miles away then!

Comment

Beer!?! I'll bet they are smoking crack or worse!!!! Youngsters like that shuld be arested!
        According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Would not mind one of the chicks thou!

Comment

Quit complaining and go there to toke up. It's not like it will make you any weirder

Comment

Did you say loud hip hop music? Where?!? I wanna go there!

[This message has been edited by impact (edited 17 June 2001).]
              Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

If its a one off join in and have a laugth. If it's every night all night take a bulldozer through the house.
                Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

He can't do that, for maybe someone has Father's Day there on the 11th of November

Jord.
                  Jordâ„¢

Comment

Fight FIRE with FIRE! Make some NOISE! How about a few rounds of quake with you boomblaster hooked up to the PC? That usually does the trick...
                    Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

I was thinking about giving the same advice, but impact beat me to it.

Anather thing thats quite good at it is:

Classic Music! the more depressing the better!
                      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I wouldn't have anything against the 200db, it's just the Rap/HipHop thing that would annoy me.
                        But then my Hifi would be good enough to make some "counter-noise"

[This message has been edited by Indiana (edited 17 June 2001).]
                        But we named the *dog* Indiana...
                        My System
                        2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
                        German ATI-forum

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Classic Music! the more depressing the better!</font>
                          Nothing could be more depressing than the defilement of Finland with hip-hop music at 200db. I'm for the bulldozer.. no one would hear you coming!

Long live the music of Sibelius!

Comment

I would join in...

They are probably so wasted that they would think of you as "da bomb"

Besides... who could pass up free booze before you call the police...

(And some of them younger ladies (18-25) have some really nice feel estate... I mean real estate... to look at... you know )

He Heh..

Then Again.. I am only 21...

[This message has been edited by cbman (edited 18 June 2001).]
                            AMD Phenom 9650, 8GB, 4x1TB, 2x22 DVD-RW, 2x9600GT, 23.6' ASUS, Vista Ultimate
                            AMD X2 7750, 4GB, 1x1TB 2x500, 1x22 DVD-RW, 1x8500GT, 22" Acer, OS X 10.5.8
                            Acer 6930G, T6400, 4GB, 500GB, 16", Vista Premium
                            Lenovo Ideapad S10e, 2GB, 500GB, 10", OS X 10.5.8

Comment

How about Telarc's recording of the 1812 Overture?

Comment

Working...
                              X