What capture card is good? HELP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What capture card is good? HELP!!!

I have a Bravado 2000 and a Matrox Marvel G200TV. PII 450 128 megs of Ram. I had the Bravado working at one time, but now I cant get either to work as well as I need. I want to get a new card for editing svhs. I am thinking about getting the VideoRaid too. Do I need that for capturing analog instead of DV? What card do you suggest? I also am wondering where I can sell those 2 cards and a Broadcast Video Processor, are there any boards I can post it to? Thanks in advance.

Holy mackeral!

Oooh kay, well the bravado and the marvel can be sold via usenet or you can sell it on ebay - take your choice.

A video raid,...do you really need one of these? DV is less demanding on a hard drive as opposed to say the Bravado.

I would suggest this:

Sell the Marvel, get a motherboard compatible with the Bravado and pop a DV card in there as well. There's your DV/Analog solution. It ain't pretty but it IS the least expensive way to go.

On the other hand, you could sell everything and just build a system from scratch, which is what I'm doing.

Comment

Working...
    X