Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EVERYONE (in the UK) must visit this site...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EVERYONE (in the UK) must visit this site...

Came across this fantastic idea for a website this evening - find old school mates!

Visit http://www.friendsreunited.co.uk and register - you might find someone you went to school with, I have!

------------------
    Cheers,
    Steve

"Life is what we make of it, yet most of us just fake"

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ayoub_ibrahim:
    SteveC, there seems to be a problem with your link as all I get is "The page cannot be displayed".</font>
    yeah, it seems to be struggling a bit today. Keep trying and you'll get there in the end.

Make sure you register (it's free) as I think this is a such a good idea for a website. (No, I'm not affiliated with it in any way!)

------------------
    Cheers,
    Steve

"Life is what we make of it, yet most of us just fake"

Comment

I checked your profile Steve and under occupation is says.

Webmaster - www.friendsreunited.co.uk

Not affiliated eh...

(For those of you who don't catch it... this isn't true.. I made it up... )
      AMD Phenom 9650, 8GB, 4x1TB, 2x22 DVD-RW, 2x9600GT, 23.6' ASUS, Vista Ultimate
      AMD X2 7750, 4GB, 1x1TB 2x500, 1x22 DVD-RW, 1x8500GT, 22" Acer, OS X 10.5.8
      Acer 6930G, T6400, 4GB, 500GB, 16", Vista Premium
      Lenovo Ideapad S10e, 2GB, 500GB, 10", OS X 10.5.8

Comment

I tried it and found the two people that i used to sit next to during chemistry.

nice one
        The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

SteveC, there seems to be a problem with your link as all I get is "The page cannot be displayed".

Comment

Yesterday it worked for me.

AZ
            There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Working...
            X