Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colorado Avalanche: 2001 Stanley Cup CHAMPIONS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado Avalanche: 2001 Stanley Cup CHAMPIONS!!!

WooHoo!
    The Avs take out the Devils in game 7.
    Final score:
    Avalanche 3
    Devils 1

There are fireworks going off all over this town right now

Ray Borque finally gets to touch the cup for the 1st time in 22 years of playing.

Patric Roy wins his fourth cup, securing his position as THE GREATEST goalie of his generation, if not all time.

And we mustn't forget Peter Foresberg, who was instrumental in getting the Avs into the playoffs, but was unable to play because of health issues (his spleen was removed a few weeks back)

The cup is back where it belongs!

Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

And a BIG congrats to Partic Roy for winning the Conn Smythe MVP trophie...the first player in NHL history to win it THREE times!
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

You bet me to it. I was hoping for Sakic to win the Conn Smythe, but I won't argue. Nice to see Borque carry that cup around.

Bart
      Bart

Comment

Nice! How did
        Ville Nieminen do?

[This message has been edited by Guru (edited 10 June 2001).]
        According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

GRRRRRRRRR

dissapointed Devils fan....

------------------
          Abit BH6 rev 1.0 Celeron 2-566@877mhz,384mb RAM, Hercules 3D Prophet 4500,SB Live! with Klipsch Promedia v2-400, Optiquest V95 19in montor, Asus 40x CD-ROM, Aopen 5x DVD-ROM,HP9110i 8x4x32 CD-RW,SupraMax 56k modem,WinME on Western Digital 30GB drive
          Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Wow, never would've guessed
            System 1:
            AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
            Epox 8K7A
            2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
            an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
            SBLIVE 5.1
            Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
            IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
            Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
            3Com Hardware Modem
            Teac 20/10/40 burner
            Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment

I grew up thinking the Cup belonged in Montreal. It was there a lot.

I was just happy when it wasn't in Boston or Philadelphia.

Paul

Comment

Working...
              X