Ok, as per request...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, as per request...

...cheese. They were deep in a heated discussion over which type of cows produce better cheeses, when suddenly, the ground beneath them...

------------------
    Cheers,
    Steve

"Life is what we make of it, yet most of us just fake"

..became blurry, the colors washing out like a made in China tee shirt on the hot wash.
    The MURCers looked at their surroundings, then at each other, then at a vaugely humanoid blur that swept past them at high speed.
    "I say, was that Pitt?"
    "It looked a bit like him, but he was moving so fast and blurred it was hard to tell."
    "Hmm, I smell the hand of the dastardly Doctor Envidiot in this!"
    "Gadzooks! Are you sure?"
    "Can David Beckham take a free kick?"
    "Who?"
    Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

Ok, as per request...

A new ongoing story

P.

<hr><h3>The Legends of MURC - Part II</h3>
      Once upon a time, in a large webserver in the states, a web community was born. It's creator, the crazy biologist Dr Pitt didn't fully know what he had created, until, one day, something happened that shocked him deeply. The MURCers had swore never to tell anything outside of email and IRC, but on a sunny day in June, someone decided enough was enough, this secret could not go on!

We pick up the story 2 weeks before Dr Pitt's realisation, where a MURCer known as omegaRED was discussing something with dZeus. That something started as an innocent conversation about...

To be continued...
      Meet Jasmine.
      flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Tch, someone swears and kills the whole thread
        Meet Jasmine.

Comment

What you say?

Comment

Que?
            Meet Jasmine.

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Pace:
              Once upon a time, in a large webserver in the states, a web community was born. </font>
              Actually it all started on a Mac LCII, 40MB HD, 16MB RAM, in my office on the Nottingham Uni network

Comment

And Evolved from there.....

Paul
                "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Someone set us up the CHEESE!
                  Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

Ah...so that's why noone took up this silly thread - I had my facts wrong

Que?
                    Meet Jasmine.

Comment

The other issue is that it isn't a MURC-yWaves story either......ya know futuristic Sci-Fi, aliens, trolls and spooge mops

-Dil

Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Working...
                      X