Bee swarm on the rampage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bee swarm on the rampage!

My litle brother came in complaining about wasps on a telephonepole.

It wasn't wasps, it was a big swarm of Bees!
    My dad phoned my grandpa who has bee's.

But his car woulden't start and 2 hours later a local hero took his ladder and a cardboard box and tried to scoop down the swarm....

In the end after he had gothen his protective gear and scoped the bees down the score settlet with 20/1 for the bees!

He tried to go back amongst the crazy bees two time with out his protective gear..

Amost a "Darvin award nominee"
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

unbeelievable!

Comment

Yes, and the must stuning thing is that he actualy had a real bee protective gear and that he didn't use it from the beginning.

If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Working...
      X