Hysterical video...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hysterical video...

...by the guys that make WinAmp. Get it here. It's 22MB, but worth it. I'm having trouble breathing.

http://download.nullsoft.com/winamp/misc/bran.mpeg

------------------
    Andrew
    Carpe Cerevisi
    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Thanx I found a 40sec prewiev of this at hardcore tv a couple of months ago! They said it was done at "camp kill yourself" or something!
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Umm.... riiiiight. :P
      <i>Shampoo is better! I go on first and clean the hair!</i>

Athlon 700, K7V, 192Mb RAM, 32Mb G400 DH (v5.52), SBLive!, 26.4GB HDD, Win2k Pro, Actima 8xDVD, LG 32x4x4x CD-RW, CTX VL950T 19"

Comment

Why was this funny? Seriously, I'm not being a shit. I just found this boring and stupid.

- Gurm

------------------
        Listen up, you primitive screwheads! See this? This is my BOOMSTICK! Etc. etc.
        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
        If only life were as easy as you
        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
        I would still get screwed

Comment

To use the line that was just mentioned in another thread, this is funny-strange more than funny-haha.

------------------
          Andrew
          Carpe Cerevisi
          Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Gurm:
            Why was this funny? Seriously, I'm not being a shit. I just found this boring and stupid.

- Gurm

</font>
            Maybe you just had a bad day? I normaly hate evereting about rap and hiphop (or whatever it's called) but this I realy "liked" !

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Bah, it was Ok. Passes a little time on a boring day at work.

------------------
              #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
              people do all day!"

Comment

I just watched it again, and I'm still trying to figure out what's funny about a college kid rapping (poorly) and someone else doing a bad imitation of karate moves in fast-motion. Not to mention the giggling girls. Is there some joke I missed, or are you just getting a chuckle out of how dumb college kids are?

- Gurm

------------------
                Listen up, you primitive screwheads! See this? This is my BOOMSTICK! Etc. etc.
                The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                I would still get screwed

Comment

I didn't find it funny either.

Comment

I didn't find it funny at all...

I did chuckle over the fact that the download wasted a good 5 minutes of my life.

I was filled with breathless anticipation... only to be let down in the end by a lame video

I wish I could put my friends beer commercial on the net as its funny (They were stoned out of their minds)

"Welcome to our beer commecial" in a loud whining voice...

"Dude... we don't have any beer..." whispered to first guy.

"Welcome to our beer commecial... you can't see it but its there... wait a minute... I can see it... I thought you said we didn't have any..."

"Dude... we don't have any...." Big Holler " Lookout man... bear"

"I thought we didn't have any..."

And it goes on for about 15 minutes... its the funniest thing I have ever seen...

Oh well you will just have to take my word that it was funny

[This message has been edited by cbman (edited 01 June 2001).]
                    AMD Phenom 9650, 8GB, 4x1TB, 2x22 DVD-RW, 2x9600GT, 23.6' ASUS, Vista Ultimate
                    AMD X2 7750, 4GB, 1x1TB 2x500, 1x22 DVD-RW, 1x8500GT, 22" Acer, OS X 10.5.8
                    Acer 6930G, T6400, 4GB, 500GB, 16", Vista Premium
                    Lenovo Ideapad S10e, 2GB, 500GB, 10", OS X 10.5.8

Comment

Working...
                    X