Holy Mother of MURC!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Mother of MURC!!!

Muchos changes around here since last I've visited!!!

Things been hectic around here and I've lost my internet connection at home so I haven't had teh chance to check up until now.

Hope all is well with everyone!

-Dimitri
    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
    --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Welcome back

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Oh yeah, one more thing...Everytime I see your name on the MURC, I always think of the thread that you started with "You know what I hate....".

Dave

------------------
      What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about?
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

LONG LIVE THE PIE CHARTS!!!!!!

Welcome back. I lost your ICQ number, so message me next time you're on ICQ.
        “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
        –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Cool! Welcome back I half-expected a "You know what I hate..." thread!!

Comment

Must have missed something... time to go do a search
            AMD Phenom 9650, 8GB, 4x1TB, 2x22 DVD-RW, 2x9600GT, 23.6' ASUS, Vista Ultimate
            AMD X2 7750, 4GB, 1x1TB 2x500, 1x22 DVD-RW, 1x8500GT, 22" Acer, OS X 10.5.8
            Acer 6930G, T6400, 4GB, 500GB, 16", Vista Premium
            Lenovo Ideapad S10e, 2GB, 500GB, 10", OS X 10.5.8

Comment

Ah, the "You know what I hate" thread. I remember it well.

Welcome back. Don't be a stranger!

(The artist formerly known as Kindness!)

Comment

Dimi, all is well
                Jordâ„¢

Comment

Ah yes, I had hoped you guys had forgotten the "You know what I hate" thread....

Hey Dave, I'll be afraid if it IS about the hokey-pokey.... :P Thanks for the welcome back.

Hey Jammy, ICQ is 20443829.

Liquid Snake - Thanks! As I said, I was hopin you had forgot about that thread by now...

CBMAN, it's one of my finer moments on the fori.... LOL!

Sup Kindness!?! I got some stuff to tell you when I get back on ICQ! (nothing in relation to that thread though... )

Jord, glad all is well! How's your back/neck/shoulders doing? How's Holly?

-D out!
                  "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
                  --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

You know what I hate? People having to tell us they're leaving MURC or coming back, as if they are *sooo* important that we might notice.

Oh, yea, and...
                    <font size="+7" color="#ff0000">MONDAY'S!!!</font>

You asked about Holly? She's doin' just fine

<hr>

Apologies to anyone who takes offence, I mean none, just a little joke while I fall asl....
                    Meet Jasmine.
                    flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Pace? How do you know she's well? You been snooping around my back, or what?

Dimi, she's well, and my neck/back/shoulders are at last in their right place as well

Jord.
                      Jordâ„¢

Comment

Hiya, Dimi!!

Glad you're back around the joint! I'm fine, Jord's (a contraction of <u>Jord is</u> ) fine, and Pace is pulling your leg.

How's by you?

-------------------
                        Holly

Comment

Hi Dimitri Michael!

Welcome back! Don't be a stranger now, ya hear!

I'm on dial-up at the moment (Damn ISP has a 4-6 week wait just to move my DSL. Grmmff!), but I hope to run in to you on ICQ soon. So much news to tell you...

Regards,

Jake
                          Who is General Failiure and why is he reading my drive?
                          ----------------------
                          Powercolor Radeon 9700np, Asus A7N8X mobo bios ver. 1007UBER, AthlonXP2800+@3200+ (200 Mhz fsb, 2.2 Ghz) on TT Silent Storm, 2*256Mb Kingston HyperX PC3500 DDR-RAM, 19" Samsung 959NF monitor, Pioneer A04 DVD-RW, Two WD800 80 GB HDD's, IBM Deskstar 40 GB

Comment

I'm not pulling anyone's leg except my cat. In fact, no, it's her that's pulling my leg (to shreds )!

I don't know what changed you're referring to, but quite a few were just recent (forum changes and site redesign). We've also kinda got #murc running on DALnet, drop in and say 'hi'

Oh yea, we've also lost Jord's better half from the 'moderator' bunch

P.
                            Meet Jasmine.
                            flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Dave,

You've got the best sig. I swear, as a kid I was really troubled, because, among other things, I didn't get what the hokey pokey was all about. You know, if this is what it's all about, why are we doing it? Mom could provide no answer.

Now as a much older adult, those Target-Hello Kitty TV commericials that were running in the Bay Area about a year ago (you know, the "Hello lunchbox, hello locker, hello Kitty" ones) are equally baffling. I asked a bud at work and he concurred they were the most freaky thing he'd seen on mainstream TV in awhile.

Anyways......thanks for the chuckle

John

Comment

Working...
                              X