The influx of "kiddies"? :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The influx of "kiddies"? :)

Has anyone noticed the ever-increasing amount of posts on this forum (as well as others) from kids?

When I say kids, I'm not talking about age (they usually are underage), but also about intelligence level...
    Hope this forum and the others don't turn out to be a madonion

[This message has been edited by isochar (edited 07 May 2001).]

You're not referring to me, right?

Comment

Nope

Let me be more specific though. "Kiddie" posts can be from kids or adults (most likely kids though) and usually contain:

- bias (product x is better than product y just because, i own product x, and let me tell you how much it rocks because i own it)
      - name-calling (comes in many, many forms)
      - stupid, repetitive questions (g550/g800 anyone? )

Comment

You're just jealous because my new G-Force 5.7 is faster than your 5 year old G400, you fool! Anyone know if and when Matrox is gonna come out with a new card though?

[This message has been edited by Jon P. Inghram (edited 07 May 2001).]

Comment

Fool?

Who's the idiot with the outdated hardware?! Haven't you heard of the GeForce12? Which, by the way, will run faster on my pentium 7 than your athlon 3. (All thanks in part to the RDRAM PC2000 that kicks QDRAM a$$)

Geez, you need to get out more often, Matrox announced that they wouldn't make an announcement on the G550.

Comment

Allow me to add "The USA sucks, because I don't live there!" to the list of "kiddie" posts.

- Gurm

------------------
            Listen up, you primitive screwheads! See this? This is my BOOMSTICK! Etc. etc.
            The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
            If only life were as easy as you
            I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
            I would still get screwed

Comment

Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
              Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Could we all just agree to disagree on the whole USA is/isn't ok deal ?

There's been all too much of this lately, and I doubt that discussing it/arguing about it/shouting about it will change anybody's mind on the subject.
                "That's right fool! Now I'm a flying talking donkey!"

P4 2.66, 512 mb PC2700, ATI Radeon 9000, Seagate Barracude IV 80 gb, Acer Al 732 17" TFT

Comment

huh... OK, YOU ALL SUCK!!!! huh huh..

Comment

Too bad they closed the Bush thread... on another board I frequent it is still alive, has 28 pages and is getting warmer and warmer every day.

Okay I'll stop now.
                    Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

Lol, just saw this post on the Microsoft Windows XP Preview Program NG, thought it was appropriate for this thread:

"AMD Duron/Thunderbird still better than the PIII and PIV... Cheaper... and
                      still a run for Intel... Even though Intel has 1.4 and 1.5 and soon to be
                      1.7ghz...
                      AMD is still the best choice."

And the response:

"Who cares.
                      We're talking about Windows, not cpu's.
                      Jerry"

Almost seems an appropriate comeback (although from another forum):
                      Well, that's why i got an Althon not a p4. Because if the althon dies it's funny if a P4 dies, it cost $$$."

Comment

You people and your unguided misconceptions.

Everyone knows that best place in the world to live in North Korea. Admit it! Deep down inside, that's where you really want to live.

Jammrock
                        “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                        –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

CHHAS:

No we can't agree to disagree. What I'm talking about isn't country preference, it's blindly bashing someone's nationality because you don't understand them.

I don't believe in oppressing people's rights, or impounding planes - but I don't call all Chinamen idiots.

- Gurm

------------------
                          Listen up, you primitive screwheads! See this? This is my BOOMSTICK! Etc. etc.
                          The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                          I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                          I would still get screwed

Comment

"Kids" is a relative thing.
                            To me you are just about all kids.
                            chuck

PS Only 369 days till I turn 50!
                            Iyeeeeeee........ (sound of chuck going into convusions)
                            Chuck
                            秋音的爸爸

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Gurm:
                              CHHAS:

No we can't agree to disagree. What I'm talking about isn't country preference, it's blindly bashing someone's nationality because you don't understand them.

I don't believe in oppressing people's rights, or impounding planes - but I don't call all Chinamen idiots.

- Gurm

</font>
                              Gurm, what I meant was to agree to disagree and respect each others opinions and values Should have made that clearer.

"That's right fool! Now I'm a flying talking donkey!"

P4 2.66, 512 mb PC2700, ATI Radeon 9000, Seagate Barracude IV 80 gb, Acer Al 732 17" TFT

Comment

Working...
                              X