Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! I don't get to see red folders..

Didn't know how to express it better yet short enough for the subject line

The problem is, now that I've returned to my own PC after 3 weeks, I don't see any red folders or light bulbs indicating new posts. I've deleted all cookies, went to the preferences to get new ones, wouldn't work. I'm using opera 5.11 and when I received the cookie I requested to store my info, I've set it to accept all cookies from this server. tried "accept all cookies from this domain" also, with no luck.

HELP please!!!! This worked before on Opera 5.10 here and 5.11 elsewhere!!!

AZ
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

OK, telling my girlfriend to delete this forum's cookies from her browser did the trick, now I get red folders again

The problem is: how can she get that feature as well without registering? (I think she's lurking sometimes but if she's registered, she hasn't told me )

AZ

Comment

I must be missing something. What red folders are you talking about? I haven't seen ANY red folders EVER.

(The artist formerly known as Kindness!)

Comment

The red folders and the red flaming folders indicate threads with new posts since your last visit. If your cookies are disabled, you won't see them.

Comment

Kindness!: Go to the preferences (forum preferences, not browser ), select that you want to have a cookie stored blah, select which topics should be displayed, and fire away

AZ

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by az:
            I think she's lurking sometimes but if she's registered, she hasn't told me
            AZ
            </font>
            You had better be careful. Somebody may be watching....

------------------
            #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
            people do all day!"

Comment

I think this post will better be severed over on the Site Feedback forum, which is where I am copying it to.

Joel
              Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
              Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Working...
              X