need a translation....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a translation....

I just received a email that probably wasn't emailed at the right person... can u help me to translate it and then maybe answer to the person to tell him he wrote it at the wrong place?

here's the email :

------------

Lieber Harald. ich habe erst jetzt dein E-mail gelesen, da ich den ganzen
    Tag unterwegs war.

Foto: Ich würde es schon machen, aber dann muss auch das Foto von Fr. Pürer
    hinein, und auch von Fr. Schild. Und die beiden sind nicht da. Fr. Pürer
    kommt erst am Mittwoch, Fr. Schild erst am Freitag. Nur mein Foto könnte als
    Überheblichkeit von mancher Geister in der Pfarre verstanden und das will ich
    nicht. Also, entweder alle drei Fotos oder gar keines. Es fällt mir ein, es wäre
    sogar gut, die Fotos von allen PGR Mitgliedern und Mitarbeitern
    hineinzugeben. Aber das ist schon viel komplizierter.

Zu mir:

Ich bin geboren am 7. Mai 1964 in Kroatien. Ich besuchte das diözesane
    Sprachgymnasium in Zagreb, studierte Theologie in Zagreb und bin 1990 nach Wien
    gekommen. Ein Jahr war ich Pastoralhelfer in der Pfarre St. Paul-PAHO, 1100
    Wien. 1991 trat ich in das Priesterseminar in Wien und unterrichtete Religion.
    Im Herbst 1993 wurde ich zu Diakon und 1994 zum Priester geweiht.
    Von 1994-1997 war ich Kaplan in St. Anna Baumgarten, Wien 1140 Wien und von
    1997-1999 Kaplan in Neusimmering, Wien 11.

Mit dem 1.9.1999 wurde ich zum Pfarrer von Wiener Neudorf ernannt.

Hobby: malen, kochen, Motorrad fahren, Garten

Mehr fällt mir jetzt nicht ein.

Liebe Grüße!

Florian

------

Thanks in advance

Spazm

P3-667@810 retail, Asus CUSL2-C, 2*128 mb PC-133(generic), G400DH 16mb, SBLive value, HollyWood+, 1*Realtek 8029(AS) and 1*Realtek 8039C, Quantum 30g, Pioneer DVD-115f

Rough translation from Babelfish, but you should get the gist of it:

Dear Harald. I read your email only now, since I all day long on the way was. Photo: I would already make it, but then also the photo of Fr. Puerer must inside, and also of Fr. sign. And not there the two are. Fr. Puerer comes only on Wednesday, Fr. sign only on Friday. Only my photo could not do as presumption about some spirit in the Pfarre understood and that wants I. Thus, either all three photos or none. It occurs to me, it would be even good to in-add the photos of all PGR members and coworkers. But that is already many more complicated. To me: I am born on 7 May 1964 in Croatia. I visited the dioezesane language High School in Zagreb, studied theology in Zagreb and 1990 to Vienna came. One year was I Pastoralhelfer in the Pfarre St. Paul PAHO, 1100 Vienna. I stepped and informed 1991 into the seminar for priests into Vienna religion. In the autumn 1993 I to deacon and 1994 were geweiht to the priest. From 1994-1997 I was Kaplan in St. Anna tree garden, Vienna 1140 Vienna and from 1997-1999 Kaplan in Neusimmering, Vienna 11. With that 1,9,1999 I was appointed the minister by Viennese new village. Hobby: paint, cook, motorcycle drive, garden More does not occur to me now. Love of greetings!
    Phils PC Mods - a rough guide

Comment

Dear Harald. I just read your email now, since i have been gone all day.

Photo: I would do it, but the photo of mrs. Pürer has to be included, as well as the one mrs. schild, and the two are here. Mrs pürer will arrive wednesday, mrs schild friday. My picture alone could be understood as arrogance from some of the people (says spirits???) in the Pfarre (not quite sure, something to do with a church), and i dont want that, so its all three pictures, or none. I think it would even be good to include a picture of every PGR members and workers, but that would be much more complicated.

about me:

i was born may 7 1964 in croatia. I visited the diösesane language school in zagreb, studied theology in zagreb and moved to vienna in 1990. i was (some helper at church) at the pfarre St. Paul-PAHO, 1100 vienna. 1991 i joined the priest-seminar in vienna and tought religion. in autumn 1993 i became diakon and 1994 i became priest.
      from 1994-1997 i was Kaplan in St. anna baumgarten, vienna 1140 vienna and from 1997-1999 kaplan in neusimmering, vienna 11.

On the 1.9.1999 i became priest/paster (not sure) of Wiener Neudorf.

Hoppy: painting, cooking, motorcycling, garden

cant think of more right not

greetings

Florian

Its a hurried translation, sorry for the bad grammar and so on

edit: dang, bursar, why did i just translate this "manually"
      BUT MINE IS THE BETTER TRANSLATION BY FAR

[This message has been edited by Topha (edited 30 April 2001).]

Comment

Thanks Bursar & Topha for the translation. Would one of you write me a little text in the same language that i could email back to him saying that he wrote his email to the wrong person. I'd would had written it myself but i won't 'cus 1- i don't know that language at all, 2- i don't like translator and 3- i don't know what to write.

Spazm
        P3-667@810 retail, Asus CUSL2-C, 2*128 mb PC-133(generic), G400DH 16mb, SBLive value, HollyWood+, 1*Realtek 8029(AS) and 1*Realtek 8039C, Quantum 30g, Pioneer DVD-115f

Comment

Working...
        X