This is one of the best forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is one of the best forums

One thing I can say about these forums is that we give the best impartial advise out. Yes we get angry if we get trolls but if we get asked questions about non Matrox products we will give unbiased views.
    I've been skulking on another forum and there favourite hardware can't be to blame for anything. But I won't say where.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

All your good are belong to us! (No, not quite right...)

I love matrox users they are fat. (Hmm...)

We are cool. Oh, yes... we are cool.

Hehe. I couldn't agree more though. In all seriousness.

- Gurm

------------------
    Listen up, you primitive screwheads! See this? This is my BOOMSTICK! Etc. etc.
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    If only life were as easy as you
    I would still get screwed

Comment

Hehe, it was supposed to be something like:
      "I love Matrox cards they are so fat."
      How about:
      I lvoe Marotx crads tehy ar su fat!"

Hehe, yep, this is a great forum indeed. The trolls intepret our fair opinions as biased ones, since their heads are too far up their ass

Comment

No, no, i have to disagree ... this is THE BEST forum. Anywhere. Point.

People i didnt know took took time to answer some of my questions, and solved a couple of problems. This is the first place i`d ask about a problem, or express my opinion on something. And ofcourse, you always get unbiased answers, even when somebody asks which GFX Card to buy. You get Pros and Cons about Matrox. If someone doesnt want to understand, he wont, no matter how unbiased or how willing you are to help him.

I LOVE YOU GUYS! ( please dont take it the wrong way. I`m straight ... no, really ... i have a girlfriend ... shes really pretty )

------------------
        Seth, are you ok ?
        I`m peachy, Kate. The world is my oyster.

[This message has been edited by omegaRED (edited 25 April 2001).]
        Seth, are you ok? I`m peachy Kate. The world is my oyster. - Seth Gecko

Comment

<FONT SIZE=5>Oh stop it!! Your making me cry in my "FREE BEER on IRQ 11 !!!!"</FONT>

<FONT SIZE=5>CHEERS Y'all!!!!!</FONT>

<FONT SIZE=4>... ROTFLMAO<SUP>tm</SUP> ...
          <FONT SIZE=1><SUP>tm</SUP> courtesy of ALBPM aka Darth Mahl [MU]<FONT SIZE=2>

"Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

ALL YOUR BEER (free or not) ARE BELONG TO ME!!1

------------------
            Cheers,
            Steve

"Life is what we make of it, yet most of us just fake"

Comment

you guys should read the bongo thread; maybe if you were censored or deleted or impersonated than you may not agree with this being the best forum; but it could be the best forum the moderator resigned.

Comment

When people show basic respect for one another, there is no problem.
                When someone hateful and disrespectful like bongo shows up and insults others, and shows no respect to anyone, those posts will be deleted. This is how it has always been, and how it will remain. You're not the first person to have posts deleted, and you won't be the last.
                Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

yes SIR!

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by bongo:
                    yes SIR!</font>
                    why are you still refusing to understand ?
                    Despite my nickname causing confusion, I am not female ...

ASRock Fatal1ty X79 Professional
                    Intel Core i7-3930K@4.3GHz
                    be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2
                    4x 8GB G.Skill TridentX PC3-19200U@CR1
                    2x MSI N670GTX PE OC (SLI)
                    OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
                    4x2TB Seagate Barracuda Green 5900.3 (2x4TB RAID0)
                    Super Flower Golden Green Modular 800W
                    Nanoxia Deep Silence 1
                    LG BH10LS38
                    LG DM2752D 27" 3D

Comment

Bongo, if you're still around, read this.
                      I've had posts removed in the past, by Ant, by Kruzin and by motub (anyone remember her, anyone know what became of her? ) who was first moderating TSB. I've had posts edited by Joel, Kruzin and motub.

My posts were hacked when the notorious hacker hacked all the fori.

But I've learned to live with it, for most deletions and edits were right.

If TSB was a free forum, why the need of a moderator? If it was really to post any old junk in, Ant could have chosen it to be a non-moderated forum! He didn't think that was a good idea, so he put a mod in, to keep us outlaws within his law

I still think these fori are the best on the internet. With a little effort you can make great friends here, or enemies

We are unbiased in a lot of things, but follow the rules. If those rules are not followed, you stand a chance to be edited. If you want to make a fight about the editing, wear a good brand of asbestos suit (I think JamesA and dilitante can give you good brands )

Joel, when you pass through here, please give me a link to the rules you set for TSB when you took over from motub. I can't find them in a search
                      I'll add them to the FAQs and Archives then !!

Jord.
                      Jordâ„¢

Comment

Yes, but what does that have to do with <font size=5>CHEESE????</FONT>

-------------------
                        Holly

P.S. FYI, I did get a note from motub before she disappeared, Jorden. She apparently didn't clear out her desk completely when she left here; totally forgot her brain. Normally that wouldn't be a problem, but when she changed her email address in her profile, the lack of grey matter caused her to input a completely non-existent address and so the aliens were able to pick up her trail. The cavlary didn't make it on time, so they got her and she's gone....I'm keeping an eye on things for her and hoping for a postcard from Xxzioryk 6, but I hear the post is notoriously slow from out there....

Comment

Maggi

your quote:
                          why are you still refusing to understand ?

my answer:

Maggs, I understand but I disagree. Perhaps your statement should be asking why I refuse to agree.

One can understand but disagree Maggi.

ps...if you want to read what this about Maggi read the now closed thread entitled "bongo"...and out of respect to Ant (the moderator not the insect) this is my last post on this topic.

[This message has been edited by bongo (edited 27 April 2001).]

Comment

How is the cheese in the Netherlands Holly ?
                            "That's right fool! Now I'm a flying talking donkey!"

P4 2.66, 512 mb PC2700, ATI Radeon 9000, Seagate Barracude IV 80 gb, Acer Al 732 17" TFT

Comment

Working...
                            X