Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Separated at Birth?!

I was watching the new game show "The Weakest Link", and I thought,

Hey that lady is as annoying as McLaughlin (of McLaughlin Group fame), and resembles him too!

AlgoRhythm

annoying? irritating? my god, she ascended straight from hell into the game studio!!! what a bitch!

You're the weakest link! Goodbye!

[This message has been edited by dZeus (edited 19 April 2001).]

Comment

I like it. When's the last time a gamshow didn't coddle the contestants and tell them they did a good job when they really sucked. I get a kick out of that lady when she berates them.

"Well, who's several french fries short of a Happy Meal?"

LOL

(The artist formerly known as Kindness!)

Comment

Wait, here's an even more amazing resemblance:

Comment

You don't know how lucky us Brits are!

Having got rid of Anne Robinson to the US for (I think) 5 years or so, means we should hopefully get a decent show to replace TWL with.

You wait though, a couple of months down the line and you'll be saying "You are the weakest link. Goodbye." to anyone who annoys you.
          Phils PC Mods - a rough guide

Comment

So you've finally got the weakest link? Stealing all out game shows lately, aren't you? (didn't you have who wants to be a millionnaire recently?). Cool program though, innit?

And, 'that lady' (Anne Robinson) hosts a consumer program we have here in the UK called 'Watchdog', and if you want to see her flex her mean side - just put her up against some washing machine manufacturer or car manufacturer whose products are crap

Some of the things she comes out with like 'which one of you is a few french fries short of a happy meal?' are great! But the celebrity ones are the best cos they just muck around and confer and Anne gets quite irate at them! Also, it's funny when a contestant makes some wise crack back at her Anne Robinson always gets the last word though!

------------------
            Cheers,
            Steve

"Life is what we make of it, yet most of us just fake"

Comment

or this

by the way, that's hillary clinton

[This message has been edited by DuRaNgO (edited 19 April 2001).]
              System 1:
              AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
              Epox 8K7A
              2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
              an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
              SBLIVE 5.1
              Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
              IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
              Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
              3Com Hardware Modem
              Teac 20/10/40 burner
              Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment

I've only watched The Weakest Link once. Anne Robinson asked a contestant who the god of the seas was without, I believe, specifying Greek or Roman. The contestant answered Neptune. She told him he was wrong; the correct answer was Poseidon. The show never bothered to fix the error.

This wouldn't have happened if Alex Trebec was hosting.

Give her a little moustache. Then you'll see who she really looks like.

Please, please, please take her back!

Paul
                paulcs@speakeasy.net

Comment

No chance matey. We're making the most of our freedom whilst we can.

I wonder if we can get Chris Tarrant over there next?
                  Phils PC Mods - a rough guide

Comment

Working...
                  X