Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's my ICQ number?

To the select few that actually had this, can you post what it is

I just hope you haven't deleted it (quite likely!) or I'm going to have to create my 27th account there

P.
    Meet Jasmine.
    flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Go to the ICQ homepage , on the right side look for People Search, type in your last nick, hope you still remember it and search.

I usually do that

Comment

Hehe, ok - hopefully it will bring up one of my accounts at least, then all I have to do is recall my email address used

I should go create another account, but it bugs me all the idle accounts etc that exist on the web, so I'm trying my best not to contribute to that

P.
      Meet Jasmine.

Comment

I just inserted my last nick and searched without giving it other info, found me and someone from Japan, so it should work only with the nick.

Comment

Ah yes, but I need to recall the email address for password retreival!
          Meet Jasmine.

Comment

Well Pace brought up more than 40 replies, then I got this:
            <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">White Pages system is currently unavailable
            Please try again later</font>
            Cosmic
            Meet Jasmine.

Comment

Oh ya, well I remember my nick and password, I usually don't bother writting down the number.

Comment

Try again and this time also put in your first and last name (if you gave that info to ICQ).

Edit: it works, also displayed the first 40 results for Pace. Give it more info or wait for someone that had you on their contact list to tell you the number and after that search with the number to find the rest of the details.

[This message has been edited by Admiral (edited 14 April 2001).]

Comment

Yea - but the search facility is down!
                  Meet Jasmine.

Comment

"White Pages system is currently unavailable
                    Please try again later"

So it seems

Comment

So, is it working for you Admiral? I've just tried again and no luck

Edit: Ok, I see you're having problems too now - and just as I got another attempt through Oh well, as reliable as their damned client s/w then

P.

[This message has been edited by Pace (edited 14 April 2001).]
                      Meet Jasmine.

Comment

Working...
                      X