Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need documented criticism of Franz Kafka's work!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need documented criticism of Franz Kafka's work!!!

I have been searching everywhere for literary critism of Franz Kafka's works, mainly on The Metamorphosis. I have a report to present on Thursday so as you can see I am REAL close to coming up screwed. If anyone has ANYTHING please please post away with it. Or if you can send me elsewhere feel free to do that. Thanks much.

If I were you, I'd drink about a gallon of coffee, prepare myself for a long night, and get to a university library as soon as possible.

I've visited several sites. Many of them haven't been updated in a long time and their links pages are next to useless: a lot of broken links to sites long gone. All the sites that still existed didn't seem to have appropriate material. They were linked to each other, however, and I found myself surfing in circles much of the time. It was absurd. Almost Kafkaesque! A bad existential joke!

My advice would be to get to the library and find a sympathetic librarian. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. I'll turn into a dung beetle now and hide under the bed.

Paul
    paulcs@speakeasy.net

Comment

/me gives paulcs some Milk and an old apple

AZ
      There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Franz Kafka:

A psychotic gentleman who thought he was a bug.

- Gurm

P.S. C'mon. Tell me that a one-line report wouldn't get you some points for creativity!

------------------
        Listen up, you primitive screwheads! See this? This is my BOOMSTICK! Etc. etc.
        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
        If only life were as easy as you
        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
        If only life were as easy as you
        I would still get screwed

Comment

The way things are going I may well end up giving a 1 line report. And hell, if my teacher asks, I'll just tell him Gurm told me to do it, he'll understand. heh

Comment

Gurm,

Hehehe, that's pretty good. My final exam in my Philosophy course was an essay to answer the question "Why?". I sat and thought about it for a few minutes, decided that the Philosophy teacher was clearly out of his mind, and wrote on my paper "Why not?", signed it and handed it in. I got an A.

Rags

Comment

LOL - but I think you couldn't have given a more clever answer

AZ
              There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

??? I think what Rags did was pretty smart...
                Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

methinks Rags just quoted an urban legend.
                  Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Working...
                  X