Should I be worried?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I be worried?

My daughter is going on 3yrs old and I swear she is going to be really beautiful as she ages. I am beginning to get worried about what it's going to be like trying to be the father of her when she gets to be in her teens. Here is a pic of her:

Rags

I think I would start collecting big guns and get a bunch of deer heads to hang on the living room wall. That should scare most potential advantage-takers.. also, start practicing your lazy-eyed-psycho look for her boyfriends..

Comment

I can do a mean impersonation of Charles Manson, do you think that would do the trick?

Rags

Comment

How about getting a jar full of greenish fluid and putting some pickled eggs in it. You could label it "Bull Testicles".. Display it prominently.

Comment

Nah, maybe lable it "Last boyfriend who tried to make it with my daughter.."

Comment

Ah yes, all wishful thinking but unfortunately it won't stop them all. Does get 'em thinking though, heh-heh.

When I started dating the gal that is now my wife, her Father took me down the street to meet her Uncle. Uncle Jerry was a really big cop. Told me I checked out OK, hoped I would stay that way. I got the message.
            MSI K7D Master L, Water Cooled, All SCSI
            Modded XP2000's @ 1800 (12.5 x 144 FSB)
            512MB regular Crucial PC2100
            Matrox P
            X15 36-LP Cheetahs In RAID 0
            LianLiPC70

Comment

I have a daughter that will be eight this summer and I have been thinking the same thing. My plan is that I am going to go get a small collection of double edged broadaxes and a sharpen wheel. You know that old fashion type that is the big stone wheel that you operate by foot. Then when a would be suitor comes to calling he will have to come meet and talk to me. Of course I will be in the garage sharpen one of my collection of axes. As I ask him questions concerning his intentions toward my daughter, I will lay the blade of that axes to the grind stone so he can watch the sparks fly as he contemplates his answer. I will also inform him that I have no fear of going to jail where my daughter is concerned.

Joel
              Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
              Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Joel go here http://www.swords-n-stuff.com/8632.html

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

How about a simple sign on the door to her room:

"Any male found here at night
                  will be found here in the morning".

Comment

If you really wanted to scare away men just have a nice photo collection made up showing her planned operation to become a Man

------------------
                    Hang Low and Limber
                    AMD Phenom 9650, 8GB, 4x1TB, 2x22 DVD-RW, 2x9600GT, 23.6' ASUS, Vista Ultimate
                    AMD X2 7750, 4GB, 1x1TB 2x500, 1x22 DVD-RW, 1x8500GT, 22" Acer, OS X 10.5.8
                    Acer 6930G, T6400, 4GB, 500GB, 16", Vista Premium
                    Lenovo Ideapad S10e, 2GB, 500GB, 10", OS X 10.5.8

Comment

I'm afraid to a teenager, it would be challenge for them to change her mind

Rags

Comment

You should check out the film 'meet the parents' for some ideas
                        The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

A nice big chainsaw and a hockey goalie mask should scare them off
                          "That's right fool! Now I'm a flying talking donkey!"

P4 2.66, 512 mb PC2700, ATI Radeon 9000, Seagate Barracude IV 80 gb, Acer Al 732 17" TFT

Comment

Get yourself naked.

Do something that would make him very embarrased if he saw it.

Make him see it.

(of course, this is also incredibly embarrasing for you )
                            <hr>
                            Seriously however, if she becomes as beautiful as we suspect , then she will have the pick of the guys around. All you have to do is nurture her into picking a good 'un

If you want, I've got a little nephew who's just turned 4 - we could introduce them at an early age, get a long term romance going

Awww, childhood sweathearts

Oh yea, and back to a serious mode again, it's nice to discourage the 'bad' ones, but as we all know, telling a kid 'no', is like saying, "go on then, try and do it behind my back."

Hmm, I'll have to remember this when I get kids

Regards,

Paul.
                            Meet Jasmine.
                            flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

I have double trouble!!!

Trust me I have had the same thoughts! My oldest is 6 and she is already talking about having a "boyfriend" in school! Lord help the first boy that walks throught my door to pick her up for a date.

[This message has been edited by Kindness! (edited 01 April 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Kindness! (edited 01 April 2001).]

(The artist formerly known as Kindness!)

Comment

Working...
                              X