just testing (not important)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just testing (not important)

I can't seem to access the test-forum, so I'm just checking here to see if my registration was successfull.
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

i think we (the normal users) are not allowed to enter the test forum

Comment

Sorry could not resist!

------------------
      Join the MURC SETI team! | SETI @ MURC

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless..

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Don´t actually think the test forum is for that sort of testing.

Anyway... welcome aboard
        If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Comment

Dont click what?

argh, deja vu
          The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

The test forum is just testing out a new design - little minions aren't allowed in

P.
            Meet Jasmine.
            flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Chris B:
              Don´t actually think the test forum is for that sort of testing.</font>
              How are we to know ?

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Chris B:
              Anyway... welcome aboard </font>
              Thanks !
              Perhaps I should mention that I have been reading these forums for quite a some time now (I have a Mystique and a G200), just didn't make time to join.

I just encountered my first problem... How do I change the password ? (Ant invented a nice one for me :-)) I clicked profile, changed the password, clicked submit, and I got a blank page (using Opera5 on NT4). Then I went back (there was nothing more to do), and try to post this with my new password (which failed).

Jörg
              pixar

Comment

All of a sudden, it worked...
                So forget that question

Jörg
                pixar

Comment

Damn, I'm too late :P
                  System 1:
                  AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
                  Epox 8K7A
                  2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
                  an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
                  SBLIVE 5.1
                  Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
                  IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
                  Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
                  3Com Hardware Modem
                  Teac 20/10/40 burner
                  Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment

Working...
                  X