Marvel G400 and MSP6 output to tape?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvel G400 and MSP6 output to tape?

What trick does it take to output a project in MSP 6 or Premiere to tape using our lovely G400's?

TIA

------------------
    Techman2 Dual Celery 366@458 marvel g400 64 meg 20 gig scsi CDR and 5 disk changer sb16 audio win 98 and win 2k
    Techman2 Dual Celery 366@458 marvel g400 64 meg 20 gig scsi CDR and 5 disk changer sb16 audio win 98 and win 2k

Given time even I can get lucky and make something work. =) I drug my project to the source window and then it played on the VCR. =) If there is a better way I would still appreciate it.

TIA

------------------

Comment

The easiest method is to just double-click on the .AVI file. Mediaplayer should play the file and the MJPEG is automatically passed to the TV output (and to your VCR)

Strictly speaking, only MJPEG is treated in this way, but my experiments (backed up by Pertti if I remember correctly) showed that ALL types of video file played through the TV out.

Comment

With the "DualHead Clone, DVDMax or Zoom" and "Use DualHead DVDMax" selected, whatever videofiles will be sent out to video line-out when played by overlay capable application.

If the DualHead is disabled, only Matrox MJPEG videos will be sent out.

Comment

Working...
        X