Is YOUR home safe? (UK Only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is YOUR home safe? (UK Only)

Go here: http://www1.homecheck.co.uk/main.asp and enter your postcode for a free report on things like subsidence, pollution, flood risk, radon etc for your house.

------------------
    Cheers,
    Steve

"Life is what we make of it, yet most of us just fake"

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">The Homecheck risk database indicates between 15 and 25% of homes within the postcode sector LE2 7 are known to be at risk from flooding. On average, damaging floods have previously occurred over 6 times every 100 years</font>
    Hm.... Lovely!

For more interesting facts abut my crappy house go here!

Lets see who llves in the worst area!

Cheers steve!

The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Wow, Paddy.. from what that says it sounds like you live in a toilet bowl.. heavy on the waste and chemicals and just waiting to get flushed away! Perhaps you should move..

Now that you have this, though, you can check out any potential new homesites.

Comment

Well some of it's bollocks. Coal mining theres no coal mining in our area. The system must have been written by someone from down south who believes that everything north of Watford is one big coal mine.
        Waste sites thats another dodgy one there aren't any nearby.
        Pollution thats interesting because we did once monitor the pollution levels at our house and theh report was withheld at a very high level.
        One thing thats missing Noise pollution table.
        Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Oh dear I've got a moderately high risk of pollen pollution

Comment

Steve: Please fix the topic name in light of new evidence
            <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">The postcode XX# #XX is located in either Northern Ireland, Scotland,
            or the Isle of Man.
            Sorry, but at the current time Homecheck reports cannot be produced for postcodes in these areas. However, we are planning to support Scottish postcodes very soon. So watch this space!</font>
            P.
            Meet Jasmine.
            flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Ah sorry Pace... didn't realise

------------------
              Cheers,
              Steve

"Life is what we make of it, yet most of us just fake"

Comment

I guess they're still trying to find Scotland and the rest on their maps. I'll give them a clue it isn't in the artic.
                Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
                X