g800 depression

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• g800 depression

what if after all these fake messages (they were funny though) and (newly) awakened hopes about matrox announcing or even releasing a new card end of this month (gdc/cebit) they dont?
    will there be another few months waiting till the next great computer conference? how many people are gonna smash their computers or jump out of windows and such?
    and who is absolutely certain that they will announce a new card, who is certain they wont?
    ant: how about a poll before cebit, maybe two, one for the name and one for the chip in general?

Hello Topha
    I'm reading these g800 threads more out of desperation for something new on the Matrox front. However if something isnt announce soon then the only thing to really happen from my point of view is severe depression . The truth is I am not intending to buy another card for sometime simply because i just recently replaced one of my G400's with a Radeon (my nephew will soon be the lucky owner of a free G400). However I am hoping both my main machines will be running with Matrox's nextgen card by year end (not the chip to be announced soon but the dogs b*llocks that is supposedly coming out at the end of the year).

After the long windedness on my part I can say the following.

If nothing *exciting* happens at cebit, I will get depressed, but I wont be *topping* myself. Neither will I take a gun to any of my pc's and beloved Sony monitors and blow holes in them. Life just might loose some of its sparkle...now if that aint sad then i dont know what is

Yours waiting patiently on Matrox...Michael

Lets hope that the last years wait will be worth it
    Interests include:
    Computing, Reading, Pubs, Restuarants, Pubs, Curries, More Pubs and more Curries

Comment

"but I wont be *topping* myself. Neither will I take a gun to any of my pc's and beloved Sony monitors and blow holes in them."

didnt really expect anyone to, just exagerating a little from time to time

the problem for me is that ill finish school soon, so ill have a lot of time for a while of which i would like to spend some playing computer games, but my poor little g400 max is getting too old for that, especially since it is not a very good card for overclocking (the specific one i have isnt).
      i dont want a gf, because of what i heard here and elsewhere it wont go well with the things i do on my pc besides gaming, and i dont want a radeon either because from what i heard here and elsewhere it doesnt have good drivers.
      leaves only kyro and matrox. i prefer matrox though, just out of sentimentality, been using matrox since the first mystique came out.
      all i can do is hope and wait and try to convince my mom to buy a cebit ticket for me

Comment

Topha.

How many TCFKAG threads have you posted?

Just curios.

Comment

i admit i posted quite a few over the last couple of days
          ill stop it now, await the next one after i went to cebit

edit: TCFKAG is one of, if not the reason, i registered to this forum

[This message has been edited by Topha (edited 17 March 2001).]

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">will there be another few months waiting till the next great computer conference? how many people are gonna smash their computers or jump out of windows and such?</font>
            You know what... I'm starting to hope you do!
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

ok, i got it, ill shut up

Comment

Working...
              X