Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you thought the guy from Tokyo was funny.......

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you thought the guy from Tokyo was funny.......

check out this fella´!

http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/

I hope it´s not one of you guys
    If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

"First off, I'm 47, Divorced, and I live in Tampa Florida"

how come??

dude, whats wrong with american people

Comment

Last I looked, the USA is not the only one with "people with unresolved circular differences."

And Chris B, last time someone commented on a web site, didn't the guy respond?
      MSI K7D Master L, Water Cooled, All SCSI
      Modded XP2000's @ 1800 (12.5 x 144 FSB)
      512MB regular Crucial PC2100
      Matrox P
      X15 36-LP Cheetahs In RAID 0
      LianLiPC70

Comment

just kidding, racer, hope you know

Comment

No problem here Topha...
          , but in Florida there may be......
          MSI K7D Master L, Water Cooled, All SCSI
          Modded XP2000's @ 1800 (12.5 x 144 FSB)
          512MB regular Crucial PC2100
          Matrox P
          X15 36-LP Cheetahs In RAID 0
          LianLiPC70

Comment

OH MY ...

http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/Ima...tand_large.jpg

http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/Ima...er_flies1a.jpg

What a looser!

------------------
            Join the MURC SETI team! | SETI @ MURC

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless..

[This message has been edited by Joel (edited 16 March 2001).]
            According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Only a true loser would pass judgement or make a comment like that.

Sure it may be funny(odd), but only because it's not the norm.
              "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Hiya fellas! Anyone from Florida here, Tampa area? If so, we simply must meet for lunch one day! I do have an extra room if you come from afar.

Oh, I see you have some of my photos! How flattering! And how about that spectacular leap! You must try ballet, what a great way to meet Tinkerbelle's!

That's not my favorite outfit though. My fav is Little Lord Fauntlerouy, with Blue Boy as a real close second!

The Fairy Princess was for a while but the wings were a problem. Whenever I sat down or got a hug, they would just get squished!

Well TaTa for now, I simply must get some rest before writing more code tomorrow!

Comment

You know some of y'all are starting to like just like little kids. Making fun of other people and all.

As this thread is not productive in anyway and because making fun of someone can be considered insulting, I think the best thing to do would be to lock this thread and ask y'all not to do it again.

Joel
                  Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
                  Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Working...
                  X