I love Buffy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Buffy

I have never really wathched the show before, but I did se the film a few years back and it made me laugh!....anyway, I borrowed the series one DVD set from my mate and after two episodes I was hooked....

Anyone know how many more episodes there are?

-----
    11 1/2 episodes in one day...
    Any excuse not to work!
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

11 ½ episodes in one day.... why????

Because it would just be ridiculous to watch 12, or 12 is your unlucky number... what?

Anyway check out www.buffyguide.com for full episode list (i didn´t bother to count them for ya)

------------------
    If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."
    If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Comment

my g/f came back from work....and i couldn't possible choose Sarah Michelle Gellar over her now could I!
      The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Paddy [MU]:
        and i couldn't possible choose Sarah Michelle Gellar over her now could I!</font>
        any good reason why you couldn't Paddy?

Comment

[list=1][*] The kitchen knives she could kill him with.[*] The bathtub, into which she could throw the toaster while he was bathing.[*] The pillows and plastic bags she could smother him with while he was sleeping.[*] The windows she could throw him out of.[*] The household ornaments she could clock him with....[/list=a]

-------------------
          Buffyguide.com is a great site... I'm personally kinda cheesed that Net5 showed the Buffy episodes <u>right up to</u> the last one I saw before I left the US-- and then (I guess) their current syndication list ended, so I haven't seen any more of the new/current season. At least I can catch up by watching the BBC-- I used to work nights and didn't get to see the show weekly, so I'm enjoying filling in some of the blanks.

Comment

Actually, we only have a shower

Comment

Paddy, for your sake, I hope she's not going to emulate Norman Bates!

Comment

Holly,
                heheh I do the exact same thing. Saw the last episode at Net5, now filling in the gaps at BBC. But they will continue? That is GOOD news!

We got more chance, as both Net5 and BBC buy the show, at least one of them HAS to continue!

[Edit: filtered some of my most horrid english, still some left, but hey...]

[This message has been edited by FaRaN (edited 30 January 2001).]
                In case it's a harware problem:
                PIII-500@560, 256 MB, G400 MAX DH on, ABIT BH6, MX300
                Win2K drivers: 5.52

Comment

I love USENET. You'll need a fast connection and WinRAR. Every Codec known to man would be helpful as well.

alt.binaries.multimedia.buffy-v-slayer

Paul
                  paulcs@flashcom.net

[This message has been edited by paulcs (edited 31 January 2001).]

Comment

Yah, paul, was that you posting in the small breast fetish group?

Rags

Comment

I deny it!! And it isn't me on that "plushies" group either!

It' takes all kinds. And they all seem to be well represented on USENET.

I've never seen an episode of Buffy, although I've seen the movie. I decided to download a couple of episodes and check it out. They have "widescreen" SVCD versions of a couple of episodes up now. Should take all night, I suspect.

Paul
                      paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">The bathtub, into which she could throw the toaster while he was bathing.</font>
                        mmmmm, toaster

sorry, couldn't help myself
                        jim
                        System 1:
                        AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
                        Epox 8K7A
                        2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
                        an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
                        SBLIVE 5.1
                        Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
                        IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
                        Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
                        3Com Hardware Modem
                        Teac 20/10/40 burner
                        Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment

Unfortunately i dont have a fast connection

Does anyone know if the episodes are available to rent in the UK? preferably on DVD...

Comment

Why don't you check that in the local video-rental, Pat? Or the local CD-store?
                            Here in Holland you can buy them in any CD-store, and rent them in the video-rentals

Jordâ„¢

Comment

That would require moving

I'll pop down the local store over the weekend...I was just asking if anyone knew, which would save me the trip

Comment

Working...
                              X