Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!!1000!!!!

yay...

Oh well, good excuse to open a Guinness, I suppose!

------------------
    Kind Regards,

KvH

You poor, tortured, soul. Hasn't anyone told you?

Comment

told me what?

Comment

You never need an excuse to open up a Guinness, you just do it. So all those times you were looking for an excuse, you could have been enjoying

Comment

I always need an excuse.. but then again, I can always find one

Comment

I guess my excuse is always "Hmmm...look! Guinness! Unopened. Needs to be consumed! *pffffttssss* *glug glug* *ahhhh!*!"

Comment

It would be more convenient if I didn't have to hunt down that blasted bottle opener though.. American beers.. well maybe that's one reason why I prefer Beck's and Guinness.. they have a better seal to them..

Comment

Did somebody mention beer! mmmMMMM! I love beer. Beer loves me, and that's the way it's gonna be. See I've been enjoying beer for hours now, can you tell, hehe

Sierra-Nevada Pale Ale. Extremely bold taste, Great bitter after-taste, very full-bodied, Lots-o-head, and it's a nice 5.6% acl by vol.

Dave
                Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Oh yeah! Congrats on your 1000th post.

Dave
                  Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Helevitia:
                    Did somebody mention beer! mmmMMMM! I love beer. Beer loves me, and that's the way it's gonna be. See I've been enjoying beer for hours now, can you tell, hehe

Sierra-Nevada Pale Ale. Extremely bold taste, Great bitter after-taste, very full-bodied, Lots-o-head, and it's a nice 5.6% acl by vol.

Dave
                    </font>
                    They didn't just mention 'beer' - they mentioned...GUINESS! Mmm...hehe

Meet Jasmine.
                    flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

ALL YOUR BEER ARE BELONG TO US!!!1
                      "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

The best tasting beer I've ever found is little known family brew from upstate NY called "Adirondac Lager".
                        Not as alcohol potent as most, it has a rich full bodied taste that has a clean break (aftertaste=none).

I can't buy it in the neck of the woods I live now, but if you ever get the opportunity to visit UC or happen stumble accros some, by all means, buy it!
                        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Alec: be sure to check out Grolsch when you are here! (though Heineken is very nice too, which you should try here, because I think they adjust the taste for each country the sell in, and the Dutch flavour is often just a bit less 'watery' then the export ones (at least, the one I tried in France).

It might even be possible to check out the inside of the Grolsch brewery (here in Enschede) if you request them long enough in advance (I'm not really sure if that's still possible after the fireworks disaster, which covers the area outside the brewery).

Comment

I wonder when Paddy shows up asking for pictures of all the beer-bellies, as it might be his new project

Maggi, blaaah, those are all German beers, and the only one I know was Becks Pilsener

Frank, don't forget all the other good Dutch beers

Jord.
                            Jordâ„¢

Comment

Jorden, which are?

You're not seriously asking me to tell him what I think of Oranjeboom, Bavaria and Dommelsch?

However, Brand pilsener and Amstel beer are quite nice though

[This message has been edited by dZeus (edited 23 February 2001).]

Comment

Working...
                              X