Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny picture

Pretty funny if it works....

Hope yall are doin alrighty. Don't drop by as much as I'd like to recently, but what can ya do. Life.

Dimitri

[This message has been edited by Muad'Dib (edited 21 February 2001).]
    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
    --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Yes, it worked. However, try a .jpg or .png please, even .gif.
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

No kidding. That pic is out of reach for anyone on dialup.

Comment

well I can't see it either!

Comment

Yup, I believe the link is broken now

Paul.
          Meet Jasmine.
          flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

the link seems to work for me.....

try refreshing it a couple times....

Dimitri
            "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
            --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

No workie.

Jammrock
              “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
              –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

For the rest of the world to see...
                "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Thanks MikE!

don't know why it's not working, but. Whatever. It's not ours to reason why.

Dimitri
                  --- Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                  X