how to set FSAA with G800?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to set FSAA with G800?

my bro who works at matrox brought an engineering sample home, anyone know how to set FSAA on? He said the card supports it, but I was unable to get it to work.. ideas???

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA.

Just your ridiculous claim alone shows you don't really know what's going on.
    Nobody here is going to believe you have a "G800"

[This message has been edited by Kruzin (edited 03 February 2001).]
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

haha. even the moderators are laughing at u.
      P3 650@897 | Matrox G400 32mb SH @ 175/233 | 128mb PC133 | SB Live | winME

Comment

maybe if he talked like a Quebecois hood, not a south central LA hood, we might (might) have believed him.
        Interesting try to get someone to slip up tho...

------------------
        AsusP3B-F,P3 880 Slot1, 256mgsPC133,G40032megSH, Diamond MX300,13.5gigs of HD's,52X CDrom,WinME, PD 5.41 w/ 6.10ICD,Altec Lansing ATP3Subwoofer,
        Envision 17",Terrayon Cable modem w/D-Link nic,1 grey cat,1 black cat & 1 calico
        AMD XP2100+, 512megs DDR333, ATI Radeon 8500, some other stuff.

Comment

You asked some odd questions in the past for a person 'who's bro' works at Matrox'. And I don't think if it would really be true, that he would let you post that.

Ok, admit what you were up to! something like spamming the person who answered your question with 'what's the G800 like?' and 'can I get screenshots of it?' etc. etc.

Nice try, not good enough

Comment

UH??

he said the card is not out yet, but he got it to test it (he works there)... He said it was a G800, how do I make sure it is? I just looked at the card and there's nothing written on it. Its a big bigger and different form than our other G400

I'm sorry I'm only 14 years old and don't know much about this. My bro ain't here now, and I'd really like to see FSAA work. This is the forum for the Matrox employees no? Someone has got to know..

Thanks!

Comment

pis crist ostie d'tabarnak j'suis quebecois ostie. On reste a montreal, juste a cote de cote-vertu pis Decarie, c quoi l'affaire du quebecois hood???

viens pas m'dire que j'suis pas quebecois espece d'anglais :P

Bernard Landry, Michel Courtemanche, Ginette Renaud, j'tun quebecois. /ME A FRIGGIN QUEBECCER DAMNIT, JUST TALK ENGLISH COZ THIS IS AN ENGLISH FORUM

Comment

Just scan the board and post it here we'll be able to identifiy it then and tell you what you need to do

Comment

How do I 'scan the board'??

Comment

Just put it on a flatbed scanner (you know those little copying machine looking this that hook to your computer), and scan a pic of it. If that won't do, go down to your local copy max, and ask them to do it for you, and then email Ant the picture.

Rags

Comment

edit: Do you know how much an engineering sample costs? Do you live in one of the Matrox buildings or something?

[This message has been edited by dZeus (edited 03 February 2001).]

Comment

Dz-the only concequences are that we will find out what we already know to be true...there is no way this person has a "G800", and he/she is just hungry for attention.

GortleMirt-
                        How about you start with something simpler?
                        Send us a pic of your display properties info showing what card you are running, like this:
                        Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

ha ,ha ,ha, ha ,LoL..I just can't stop laughing..ha,ha,ha,...this is the best for long long time..men! what imagination?

& what does your "bro" do @ Matrox..cleaning or something like that ?..why don't you call him @ work ( MATROX) & ask him or tell him to ask HAIG your "bro" certainly knows HAIG or.. ?
                          PIII650@806(fsb@124),ASUS P3B-F,128mb,Matrox Mill-G400 32SH,SB.Live!vlue ,IntelliMouse Explorer

Comment

Ok, I take bets for his next answer... the choices are:

1. sorry, my brother came home and he told me to shut up
                            2. how do I make screenshots?
                            3. I got the screenshots and the board shots, but I don't have any webspace
                            4. no response

Comment

DZ, I'll make it as easy as i can.
                              I have the webspace. They can email me the pics at the address above and I'll post them.

GM- To get the screenshots, get what you want showing on your screen and press your print screen key.
                              Open Paint (comes with every install of windows).
                              Paste the screen capture, save it, and mail it to me.

That should narrow down the possible responces

Comment

Working...
                              X