Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fasten your seatbelt before using this computer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fasten your seatbelt before using this computer!

Is that Maggie's home system.....LOL

Paul
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

But is that for the pc, or the person playing on it??

I gotta put some cooling on my pc, but I don't think I'll go quite that far..
      <i>Shampoo is better! I go on first and clean the hair!</i>

Athlon 700, K7V, 192Mb RAM, 32Mb G400 DH (v5.52), SBLive!, 26.4GB HDD, Win2k Pro, Actima 8xDVD, LG 32x4x4x CD-RW, CTX VL950T 19"

Comment

I've heard of blow jobs, but that's just silly (& should at least turn the puter around!)
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Wouldn't that be REALLY bad for the monitor, among other things. Fans tend to have rather large magnetic/electric fields that interfere with monitors, giving them a notorious wobble. I would think this fan would be unbearable.

On the other hand, wouldn't just putting the dern thing in the freezer be more efficient?

b
          Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow? But why put off until tomorrow what you can put off altogether?

Comment

Paul,.......not Maggi rather, Mike, isnt that one of YOUR setups? lol =D

-Dilly

Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Lash everything down....wear protective clothing and safety glasses. A small dirt particle could become a lethal missle, put somebody's eye out...
              MSI K7D Master L, Water Cooled, All SCSI
              Modded XP2000's @ 1800 (12.5 x 144 FSB)
              512MB regular Crucial PC2100
              Matrox P
              X15 36-LP Cheetahs In RAID 0
              LianLiPC70

Comment

Wow, finally we get a peek at AOL's mail server.

Comment

AOL mail server(?), shit that's the heart and soul of the @Home network!
                  "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

Stoopid thing is, the fan is blowing against the motherboard back and so isn't cooling a thing...

------------------
                    Cheers,
                    Steve

"Life is what we make of it, yet most of us just fake"

Comment

Who said it is a blowing fan, not a sucking fan?

Besides, if it blew like that, it would blow your cards right out of the mobo.

Jord.

------------------
                      This cat, is cat, a cat, very cat, good cat, way cat, to cat, keep cat, a cat, fool cat, like cat, you cat, busy cat! Now read the previous sentence without the word cat...
                      Jordâ„¢

Comment

Because I've seen hundreds of those fans and that one is a blowin

Comment

Greebe's got it for sure! @home is where all the techs are when there is a prob...which is all the time. I wish I got paid for being @home.

holy crap, I'm loosin it

------------------
                          AsusP3B-F,P3 880 Slot1, 256mgsPC133,G40032megSH, Diamond MX300,13.5gigs of HD's,52X CDrom,WinME, PD 5.41 w/ 6.10ICD,Altec Lansing ATP3Subwoofer,
                          Envision 17",Terrayon Cable modem w/D-Link nic,1 grey cat,1 black cat & 1 calico
                          AMD XP2100+, 512megs DDR333, ATI Radeon 8500, some other stuff.

Comment

If it were turning to the right, it would be blowing, but who says it is?

Might be one of those strange fans that's been turned around. I just wonder what the small thing on top of the PC casing is. A counter blower?

Jord.
                            Jordâ„¢

Comment

But this one is turning to the left, look at how the blades are carved.

The small thing on the computer is a home made power cord splitter? Higly dangerous.
                              Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

Working...
                              X