Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a New TV....Need a Little Help in the Shopping Dept...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a New TV....Need a Little Help in the Shopping Dept...

Am used to shopping on Pricewatch, but is there a consumer electronics version of pricewatch out there for shopping for things like a new TV or preamp for my stereo?

Thks all...

Yeah,
    Try www.pricescan.com, but they don't have everybody on there. It's not a bad start, though.
    And see what people on www.epinions.com have to say.

Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Just bought one myself, and all I can say is that you have to go to your local Best Buy (or similar) and watch them side by side.

After doing that, I was more than willing to shell out the $75 more for the JVC I bought over the nearest competitor.

I had nothing but bad experiences with Sony, although most people love them, and many of my friends have them.

- Gurm

------------------
      Listen up, you primitive screwheads! See this? This is my BOOMSTICK! Etc. etc.
      The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
      If only life were as easy as you
      I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
      If only life were as easy as you
      I would still get screwed

Comment

I just bought a new JVC 28" Widescreen and love it! I had a Sony before, and was mightily UNimpressed...

------------------
        Cheers,
        Steve

"Life is what we make of it, yet most of us just fake"

Comment

Working...
        X