When I'm taking a poop I....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I'm taking a poop I....

....think about why there are so many "when I'm doing something I..." threads on the forums lately
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

I always think about the statistics of how many people die by straining too much when they are having a dump, so I try to take it easy.

Comment

....Worry about earthquakes.
      My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

...forget to look and see if somebody emptied the TP roll on me.
        Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

You had to bring up earthquakes.

I would guess the porcelain throne would be the last place you'd want to be during an earthquake. Assume your building or house collapses, you survive, but get stuck. I know people don't look their best when the rescue workers find them. Getting found in such a state, however, would be too much for me. It's had to have happened, though. Probably many times.

Thanks, Beezer. I'll never feel the same way about the bathroom again.

Paul
          paulcs@flashcom.net

[This message has been edited by paulcs (edited 25 January 2001).]

Comment

Read

Comment

Sit on the john, and wait until I am done.

Comment

... bite into a York Peppermint Patty and get the sensation of skiing down my favorite run and whoops...
                I slipped.

Damn, that happens everytime
                "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

There's only one acceptable past time for a good god fearing man to do while sitting on the procelian throne...reading the Bible!

"Honey, it's for you!"

"God damn it, tell him I'll call him back once I get through the creation!"

Jammrock

------------------
                  Athlon 650
                  256 MB PC133 CAS3 from Crucial
                  40 GB storage from WD
                  Matrox G400 (it's not dead yet!)
                  SB Live! the original full retail, still going strong
                  Klipsch ProMedia v.2-400, the PC speakers that goes BOOM!
                  Hope Matrox releases the G800 before rebuild time, becuase the end is near!
                  “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                  –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

...try to let as long of 1 contiguous poop as I can. Really good ones would be > 15 inches if they were layed out straight.

Comment

I just wonder why no one has invented something more effective than TP.

------------------
                      Andrew
                      Carpe Cerevisi
                      Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

agallag:

They have. It's called a bidet. But apparently the concept of a power-wash for your bumhole has limited appeal.

The Japanese also have some amazing toilet innovations, as I believe was pointed out in an earlier thread.

- Gurm

------------------
                        Listen up, you primitive screwheads! See this? This is my BOOMSTICK! Etc. etc.
                        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                        If only life were as easy as you
                        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                        If only life were as easy as you
                        I would still get screwed

Comment

....smoke a cigarette and read whatever is in the neighborhood (or I brought)

TC, you're weird, you know that? Measuring your poop? Gawd!

Jord.
                          Jordâ„¢

Comment

Talking of a poop
                            Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

... feel the pleasure of pooping.?..

It´s a bit like charging up that green slimy weapon in UT and discharging it onto a crowd

[This message has been edited by Alec (edited 25 January 2001).]

Comment

Working...
                              X