Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHEN SPORTS COMMENTATORS JUST SAY THE WRONG COMBINATION OF WORDS

This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria....I saw her snatch this morning and
    it was amazing." (Pat Glenn - Weightlifting commentator)

"This is really a lovely horse, I once rode her mother." (Ted Walsh - Horse Racing Commentator)

"He's pulling him off! The Spanish manager is pulling his captain off!" (Soccer commentator George Hamilton on Spain manager Luis Suarez's substitution of Butragueno during their world cup qualifier with Ireland)

"The black players at this club lend the side a lot of skill and flair, but you also need white players in there to balance things up and give the team some brains and some common sense." (Crystal Palace chairman Ron Noades)

"The lead car is absolutely unique, except for the one behind it which is identical" (Murray Walker)

"Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing - but none of them serious" (Alan Minter)

"The racecourse is as level as a billiard ball" (John Francombe)

"If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again" (Terry Venables)

"I would not say he is the best left winger in the Premiership, but there are none better." (Ron Atkinson)

"He dribbles a lot and the opposition don't like it - you can see it all over their faces." (Ron Atkinson)

"Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the Cambridge president is kissing the cox of the Oxford crew." (Harry Carpenter - BBC TV Boat Race 1977)

"Morcelli has four fastest 1500-metre times ever. And all those times are at 1500 metres." (David Coleman)

"Well, either side could win it, or it could be a draw." (Ron Atkinson)

"What will you do when you leave football, Jack, will you stay in football?" (Stuart Hall - Radio 5 live )

"There goes Juantorena down the back straight, opening his legs and showing his class" (David Coleman at The Montreal Olympics)

"One of the reasons Arnie (Arnold Palmer) is playing so well is that, before each tee-shot, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them...........Oh my God, what have I just said?" (USTV commentator Sandi)

"Strangely, in slow motion replay, the ball seemed to hang in the air for even longer." (David Acfield)

"Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field." (Metro Radio)

"I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father" (Greg Norman)

The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

*ROFLMAO*

Where did you dig that up ?
    "That's right fool! Now I'm a flying talking donkey!"

P4 2.66, 512 mb PC2700, ATI Radeon 9000, Seagate Barracude IV 80 gb, Acer Al 732 17" TFT

Comment

Wrong combination of words from a sports commentator:

"Welcome to Monday Night Football!"

Oh, wait - that's my sports prejudice popping up again. Sorry!

- Gurm

------------------
      Listen up, you primitive screwheads! See this? This is my BOOMSTICK! Etc. etc.
      The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
      If only life were as easy as you
      I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
      If only life were as easy as you
      I would still get screwed

Comment

Something wrong with your CAPS/Lock, Pat? Or were you just trying to get attention?

Jord.
        Jordâ„¢

Comment

LOL hehehe
          i remember one time watching ultimate fighting and one fighter was on top of the other then spun around and then announcer says "this is what we call the 69 position"
          not exactly the way you want something described while watching a fight between 2 men

------------------
          MSI K7TPro2 Duron 750@900
          256Ram G400DH32mb
          Pioneer SCSI 16xDVD
          DFI NFIIUltra 400
          756Ram ATI 9550 256mem
          Lite-On DVDR/RW/DL
          Windows XP pro
          msn messenger id: gchisel
          Be aware that a halo has to fall only a few inches to be a noose

Comment

Junk e-mail.....this one from my dad i think.

Sorry about the format/caps - cut'n'paste
            The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Working...
            X