GOOD LUCK Oboy!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOOD LUCK Oboy!!!!

Well, Oboy and I have been working together for 6 years at our current job. Today was his last full day. Oboy is heading off to Intel next week.

So, we had our last round of UT Rocket Arena in the FAB...LOL

What a mess!!! Broken wafers everywhere

Good Luck Oboy!!!!!
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

LOL - Well at least Oboy has low ping when he's fighting live...

Comment

Well today is my last day at the MDL. Had my going away lunch and ate WAY too much. I will miss given ALBPM shit everyday and the good ppl that I worked with.

Oboy

[This message has been edited by Oboy (edited 18 January 2001).]
      Time to make the wafers!
      Oboy Inside!

intel P4 2.26 @ 2.957Ghz

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
      jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

Comment

Now I see where you get the nick "Darth".

Wait - News Flash - Oboy should be able to get DSL now!!!

[This message has been edited by Brian R. (edited 18 January 2001).]

Comment

Congrats and GoodLuck Oboy!!!!!!
          www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Congratulations, and good luck, Oboy!!! Hope you are transported directly to "Perk Heaven"!!!

--------------------
            Holly

Comment

Congrats and Good Luck, Oboy!!!

I hope that you will give us some more insight on new Intel stuff, than Pauly's ever wanted to tell us about Matrox

J/K

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Had my going away lunch and ate WAY too much</font>
              Probably you will see that they deducted that from your pay, at the end of the month

Jord.
              Jordâ„¢

Comment

From now on there will be "Oboy Inside" Logos for Intel Systems
                "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

You gOboy! (will you send me a 1.5 ghz processor? PLEASE!!! I know they are just lying around in candy dishes for you to take over there. )

Seriously, Congrats!!!

(The artist formerly known as Kindness!)

Comment

Oboy said, "Hay Mike what color Intell doll would you like. I start there Monday"

My responce... "Can you get me one with a green AMD jacket?! LOL"

Sorry I can't help it Oboy! hehe

(and peeps don't think I have a sense of humor!
                    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Good luck getting used to the Gortex bunny-suits. It'll probably take you twice as long to suit-up too, if they're anything like AMD. I once had to go into AMD's fab -- had to strip down to my underwear first. Took me 20 minutes to get suited up, was in there for about 10 minutes, and then another 20 minutes to get out.

[This message has been edited by Beezer (edited 20 January 2001).]
                      My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

Oboy is used to that already. We have to use the Gortex suits and helmet if we are going to handle wafers.

Paul

Comment

Congrats Oboy

LOL on that picture

Comment

Best of luck to you dude.
                            EvEeRy OnE hAs ThE rIgHt To Be StUpId, BuT tHiS iS aBuSiNg ThE pRiViLeGe...

Comment

Best wishes Oboy over there at the place with the funny little painted men.

Did you come up with a suitable replacement for your pard before you left?

6 years, man ALBPM, now you gotta break another one in?
                              MSI K7D Master L, Water Cooled, All SCSI
                              Modded XP2000's @ 1800 (12.5 x 144 FSB)
                              512MB regular Crucial PC2100
                              Matrox P
                              X15 36-LP Cheetahs In RAID 0
                              LianLiPC70

Comment

Working...
                              X