crybaby losers and the letter W

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crybaby losers and the letter W

What a completely worthless batch of crybaby losers that Clinton gang were.

http://www.cnn.com/2001/ALLPOLITICS/...eyboards.reut/

They thought it would be funny if they ripped off the 'W' key from all of the white house keyboards as they got the boot. They should send the bill to Bill.

These type of things happen all the time when there is a change of administration. This is just another example of the news media taking something minor and making a big deal out of it just to make news. Anyway what's $14.00 for a keyboard considering all the millions that George W. wasted on smear campaign ads.

Joel

[This message has been edited by Joel (edited 23 January 2001).]
    Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
    Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

That's too funny! (Sorry
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

I have a new respect for political officials. I didn't think they had a sense of humor. Well, at least one administration had a sense of humor, it would appear as though the new one doesn't have one at all.

b
        Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow? But why put off until tomorrow what you can put off altogether?

Comment

So what's the buzz on this Bush guy from you colonists? He looks a little spaced out, a little worrying for someone in his job.

Comment

LOL!!!

If looking spaced out is an indicator of leadership, well half of the world's leaders would have been in VERY sorry shape. Just a sign of the times, I guess

Smear campaigns? Hehehe, I can't believe that was even brought up

I would have swithced the keys on the keyboards, myself

Rags

Comment

Thundrchez,

I guess you are among the overwhelming 49.9 percent of Americans that found that NOT funny.

:
              B

Comment

or was it 24.9% ehhehh
                clatto verata nectKRHMM...

Comment

Well ours is certainly from another planet, problem is his opposition is from an alternate reality

Comment

Maybe I'm getting too old these days. I enjoy jokes and humor. But there is a difference between doing a joke and damaging somebody else's property. Once it starts costing somebody $, it really loses its bang. Sure, it may be funny to put loads of shaving cream on your buddy's car when he gets married, but when it eats through the paint and needs a new paint job, it ain't a joke any more.

If they want to poke fun at his use of the letter W, bombs away. But when they destroy taxpayer property as a part of their gag, they just show their immaturity. Sure, a keyboard doesn't cost but $14 for a standard unit, but that * dozens of keyboards starts adding up to real bucks. Well, it may be an incredibly small drop of the federal budget, but according to my budget, they are real bucks.

These politicians just don't realize how poorly they mismanage other people's money. They don't own those keyboards; the tax payers do. And when they break them, they don't have to pay for them to be fixed, but the tax payers do.

Comment

If people are not aware, most keyboards have keycaps that can simply be plugged back in. Even ancient dumb terminals are like that so I don't tbink it's about property damnage.

Comment

I thought it was pretty funny to. I look forward to the response at the next changing of the guard.

I think Joel is right. This sort of thing happens at every transition when a new party takes over. I'd be more concerned about what ended up in the paper shreader -- another great American transition tradition.

A whole lot of that reportedly took place before Clinton took office, and I expect the same thing happened during the last month. I'm sure a few hard drives were wiped as well.

Paul
                        paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

I'll bet Bush's people send the whole lot of those computers in the White House to surplus and buy themselves all new computers anyway. "W" keys or no "W" keys.

Comment

I have to say, this prez scares me more than any before him, onder hat he'll pull hile he's in the hite house

doh! he got mine as ell!
                            System 1:
                            AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
                            Epox 8K7A
                            2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
                            an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
                            SBLIVE 5.1
                            Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
                            IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
                            Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
                            3Com Hardware Modem
                            Teac 20/10/40 burner
                            Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment

If that link was not from cnn.com, I would not believe it! LOL
                              Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

Working...
                              X