Lazy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazy?

Right - since sunday, I've been layed up in bed suffering from thr flu or tonsilitis or something equally horrid. Anyway, I've sorted out something cool for meself. I got a nice new tv last week (JVC 28" widescreen) and with my G4x0 in Clone mode and my wireless keyboard and mouse I never had to get out of bed to check mail or anything! I could stay here forever now and email the rest of my household downstairs to bring me dinner! Afterall, I'm too ill to cook or get up or anything.

I don't think this is that lazy, do you?

------------------
    Cheers,
    Steve

"Life is what we make of it, yet most of us just fake"

Steve, are you saying that you got a JVC 28" widescreen tv in your bedroom?

Comment

Yep! At the foot of my bed (well, there's a gap of a couple of feet) and it's great!

I did have a Sony but it went wrong and then the shop and repair people got on the wrong side of me and I got my money back and bought this one. I have no faith in the Sony anymore - I've seen sooo much crap produced by them of late.

------------------
      Cheers,
      Steve

"Life is what we make of it, yet most of us just fake"

Comment

Well, I wouldn't say lazy 'cus you were ill and it's still better than me. I sleep about 12-15hours a day (no illness I just don't fell like doing something). When I'm up, I watch DVDs / TV / play games / write on this board or I just stay in bed doing nothing. I rarely go out of my home... in 5 years i've gone 1 time at the cinema, played 5 vampire game with friends (4 of theses were at my house).

So what do you think about it now?

Spazm
        P3-667@810 retail, Asus CUSL2-C, 2*128 mb PC-133(generic), G400DH 16mb, SBLive value, HollyWood+, 1*Realtek 8029(AS) and 1*Realtek 8039C, Quantum 30g, Pioneer DVD-115f

Comment

hehe,spazm_1999 you sound like a really sad person!
          you need to get out into the real world!

Comment

Yeah, some people told me that... but I can't change anything now. I can't really tell if I'm sad or not, I barely feel anything. I guess I just got used to it, I don't really care for anything now.

Spazm
            P3-667@810 retail, Asus CUSL2-C, 2*128 mb PC-133(generic), G400DH 16mb, SBLive value, HollyWood+, 1*Realtek 8029(AS) and 1*Realtek 8039C, Quantum 30g, Pioneer DVD-115f

Comment

quoted from ayoub_ibrahim : hehe,spazm_1999 you sound like a really sad person!
              you need to get out into the real world!

I just remembered something funny, most of my friends used to tell me often that I wouldn't be able to reach the 30. I wonder if this is going to be true.

Spazm

Comment

Working...
              X