Be well soon, Ant (& SteveC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be well soon, Ant (& SteveC)

The flu is raging in the UK, I think. Another country we don't want to go to for the time being !!

But I want to wish both Ant and SteveC to be healthy, up&running again soon !!

Take lots of alcohol with vitamins, Wodka & Orange, I think is the combination, according to CHHAS

Sorry to Ant that your trip to A'dam couldn't go through... We were almost on the way to welcome you with a big poster

Jord.
    Jordâ„¢

Well I should be sitting in a bar in Amsterdam right now taking in a bit of everything Amsterdam is famous for. Instead I've got a temperature, shivers and have been puking up a great deal

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ant:
      ...taking in a bit of everything Amsterdam is famous for.</font>
      Taking in the Red Light District you mean

Jordâ„¢

Comment

Well the Hotel we were booked into is in the middle of the Red Light district but that was just coincedence.

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ant:
          have been puking up a great deal </font>
          was that for Paddy's car?

hope you're better soon Ant! take paracetamol 4-6 hourly to keep the shivers at bay.

Comment

Well, I've only passed it onto about 3 people (including my mum!), and I got it off my younger brother, so at the beginning of the week there were three of us here at home all in bed!

I'm not too bad now thanks Jord - I just no longer have a functional voice box.

------------------
            Cheers,
            Steve

"Life is what we make of it, yet most of us just fake"

Comment

Isn't that what your keyboard is for then, Steve? To give you a voice ?

Jord.
              Jordâ„¢

Comment

Working...
              X