Babies for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Babies for sale

Theres a court case going on about this at the moment where a couple in the UK bought two baies over the internet. The orginal mother sold these to another couple in America and then snatched them back and sold them again (profit and greed maybe????). The first couple now want these babies back.
    What do you think about selling babies I think it's wrong but thats just mine opinon.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

IMO the real tragedy here was not so much the initial sell of the babies, because even if you go through an adoption agency you will spend thousands of dollars in "fees" for a child which IMO is selling also, but the subsequent kidnapping and reselling for profit. So yea, I do feel that selling babies for profit is wrong. I can see maybe(?) getting some reimbursements for medical expenses but that would be all.

Joel
    Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
    Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

I want my baby back, baby back, baby back,.....ribs.

Sorry, a bit tactless, but you gotta love that film.....yeah baby
      The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Working...
      X