X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hows This For A Self Built?

What do you think of this?

Now, hows that for a fan?

Here is the rest...some are really creative expressions.
    http://www.gideontech.com/vprojects.shtml

[This message has been edited by SCompRacer (edited 12 January 2001).]
    MSI K7D Master L, Water Cooled, All SCSI
    Modded XP2000's @ 1800 (12.5 x 144 FSB)
    512MB regular Crucial PC2100
    Matrox P
    X15 36-LP Cheetahs In RAID 0
    LianLiPC70

hehe, talk about a barebones system

Comment

Heheh,

Isn't that CPU exactly in the middle of that fan, so it still doesn't get any cooling?
      In case it's a harware problem:
      PIII-500@560, 256 MB, G400 MAX DH on, ABIT BH6, MX300
      Win2K drivers: 5.52

Comment

This was actualy posted about 6months ago in the General hardware forum!

------------------
        Join the MURC SETI team! | SETI @ MURC

All extremists should be taken out and shot.
        According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

I dont know, I liked the LEGO case/computer better that was out a year or so ago....it had protection from intruders and you could always reconfigure the case if you were bored DLing something.....

-Dil
          Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

That picture is the case that won "Best Case" at some LAN event. Too bad the people there didn't know what they were looking at.
            There are so many reasons why this is a bad idea I don't know where to start
            Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Needs 2 truck batteries to be powered I guess, but the extra feature I saw was that you could let your rodent run around in those pipes

And you know what he spent al his money on... on that contraption. How do I know?

No messy desk Better said... no desk !!

Jord.
              Jordâ„¢

Comment

That's pretty cool (hehe) actually! I always figured a computer didn't actually need to be in a "computer case". I was going to build my computer components into a really nice solid oak computer desk. The pieces wouldn't have to even be near each other or in the same location. Just as long as the cables and wires will reach. And enough cooling air could reach. But then I found out about network parties! I didn't want to take my whole desk to the lan party. So I just have a case like everyone else. But I like what you have done tho...

------------------
                AsusP3B-F,P3 880 Slot1, 256mgsPC133,G40032megSH, Diamond MX300,13.5gigs of HD's,52X CDrom,WinME, PD 5.41 w/ 6.10ICD,Altec Lansing ATP3Subwoofer,
                Envision 17",Terrayon Cable modem w/D-Link nic,1 grey cat,1 black cat & 1 calico
                AMD XP2100+, 512megs DDR333, ATI Radeon 8500, some other stuff.

Comment

Just one question. Where does the pilot sit?

Comment

;drools ....

Too bad it is probably to costly to sell.

Comment

Working...
                    X