HAPPY NEWYEAR !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY NEWYEAR !!!

HAPPY NEWYEAR, to all around the world !!

Greetings from Jorden and Holly !!
    Jordâ„¢

Happy New Year to you too

edit: Oops, edited some drunken typos.

[This message has been edited by KingBob (edited 01 January 2001).]
    P3/450, 128, G400DH32 + stuff.

Comment

No one else watching over the new year forums, eh? Shame on you I'm myself just drinking some gin with some grapefruit juice(no tonic, I'm afraid). My friends are playing Tekken III on the playstation and there's lots of ppl arguing in my kitchen. *hmm* What should I do...

P3/450, 128, G400DH32 + stuff.

Comment

Happy New Year everyone!

Though as of this post, its still 19:41 Dec 31, 2000!

Comment

Wishing you all a healthy and prosperous New Year!

MSI K7D Master L, Water Cooled, All SCSI
          Modded XP2000's @ 1800 (12.5 x 144 FSB)
          512MB regular Crucial PC2100
          Matrox P
          X15 36-LP Cheetahs In RAID 0
          LianLiPC70

Comment

Happy New Year to a Matrox Universe, even the Hitchhikers!
            Current time: 00:16 01/01/01
            Just sipping on a little Gran Marnier and enjoying being warm inside out of the wind and snow that we are currently receiving.

------------------
            MSI6163 Pro, 256MB PC133, P3700E@866, Sony 48X CD,Pan 4X SCSI II CDR, Pan 6X DVD, IBM 30G ATA100,Fireport 40 UW, Vortex 2 SuperQuad, SMC Intel 21041 NIC, etc. G400 32MB DH as well.
            Office: Giga266A, XP1900+, 1GB PC2100. 80GB Maxtor, Matrox G550 Integraph 21", Sceptre 19"
            Home:#1.Abit IS7, 512MB OCZ DDR 533, P4C2600 at 3260, LiteOn 411S DVDRW, LiteOn 481248 CDRW,WD 80G ATA100, Audigy, 2X IBM P202, Radeon 9600 Pro as well.
            #2. TB 1.33G/KR7AR133/512MB PC2100. MSI GF4-4200TI, Maxtor 13.6/40G drives/Ricoh 121032 CDRW, Hitachi 8X DVD, AOpen 52X. etc.
            #3. P3-700-512MB/BX6R2/GF2MX400/
            etc. #4,#5 Various P2 with G400, G200.

Comment

Happy new year guys n gals

All the best!

And to steal a good idea from Blue's - don't drink and drive people - it's ****ed up

Sorry Joel

Paul.
              Meet Jasmine.
              flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Hey - UBBs got an auto filter in !
                Meet Jasmine.
                flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

It took you over 1200 posts to figure that out Pace? Haven't you read any of Guru's posts?

Anyway, I just got home from a wild night out at the, uh... um... movie theatre. That's right, 12:00 rolled around in the middle of Finding Forrester. I think I might be officially getting old now. Oh well, at least it was a decent movie.

Have a happy Space Odyssey everyone.

------------------
                  Andrew
                  Carpe Cerevisi
                  Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Millennium achieved!

We won this one guys. Everyone seems to be admitting it. The dumbest scam is all history is over. The "Bubba Millennium" is over. "Millennium for Dummies" is over.

Happy New Year.
                    Happy New Century.
                    Happy New Millennium old friends!

The end is near.

Paul
                    paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

Originally posted by paulcs:

The end is near.

Paul
                      paulcs@flashcom.net
                      Ah yes, but are we near the end!!!

Comment

OHHHHH.......Happy REAL Millennium Everyone

Now please don't type so loud I've got a bad...

Paul...I think

I can't even type this morning.....

[This message has been edited by ALBPM (edited 01 January 2001).]
                        "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

I don't need to drink anymore. After my boyfriend and I got home at 4:30 am.. I stumbled onto my bed somehow.. slept in my clothes..ugh... woke up at 10:21 am with my mother screaming on the other end of the phone Happy New year!!!!!... another ugh... I should get a mute for her.... Well, guess who was hung over.. yep.. I'm such a light weight.. I only had one bottle of wine and I think 2 beers.. the sad thing was at 10:21 I was still drunk.. It wasn't until around 2:00pm I started to sober up a little.. and after getting sick for about 6 hours, I think all the alcohol is finally out of my system. Geeezzz... what a night! Ohh.. HAPPY 2001 EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

urgh! I spent 3 1/2 days in Belfast International Airport, and then all of new years eve driving.

went to bed at 10:30 pm.

-sad-
                            The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Well, a day late and dollar short, happy new everything! Woohoo!

Julie and I had the most boring new Year's ever. We played Final Fantasy 9 and Scrabble, with Dick Clark's Twitching New Year on in the background. At 12:00 we drank some champagne (hers was, of course, alcohol-free and therefore somewhat flavor-free) and then went to bed.

Oh, there might have been some naughtiness after that, but very little excitement overall, and ZERO drunken debauchery. Huge let down. Although it was pretty funny to see the Philadelphia Municipal Authority attempt to synchronize fireworks to "Stairway to Heaven".

- Gurm

------------------
                              Listen up, you primitive screwheads! See this? This is my BOOMSTICK! Etc. etc.
                              The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                              If only life were as easy as you
                              I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                              If only life were as easy as you
                              I would still get screwed

Comment

Working...
                              X