Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what did you get for Christmas?

A rotating tie rack with a light?
    Just curious anyone got something realy cool (or crap)?

------------------
    Join the MURC SETI team! | SETI @ MURC

All extremists should be taken out and shot.
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

a Mr Clever book!

Comment

Wow, a rotating tie thingy??? Too cool. I got a jar of peppermints and used sock with a hole in it.

------------------
      The waitress is practicing politics, as the business man slowly gets stoned...
      ...Yes they're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better then drinking alone.
      #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
      people do all day!"

Comment

I got a box of white chocolate covered oreos!! Oh yeah, and a Creative Nomad Jukebox.

------------------
        Andrew
        Carpe Cerevisi
        Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

I got an email stating a certain credit card limit had been exceeded

So a slight delay (a further delay at that) to my P3...

Paul.
          Meet Jasmine.
          flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

I bought my boyfriend a Voodoo 5 for christmas..so, i guess i got it for me too.. heehee.. i also got a snowboarding PS2 game, which rocks.. I got a really cool lighthouse that lights up.. Man. i got so many things this year i can hardly write them all down. Let's just say my christmas this year was wonderful. i'm a very lucky lady!
            www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

I got a retail boxed 700MHz AMD Duron CPU with fan that I didn't open. Took it with to my PC parts supplier when I went for an Abit KT7 MB and got credit towards a 900MHz T'bird.

Since I hardly drink anymore guess what I'll be doing New Years day.
              MSI K7D Master L, Water Cooled, All SCSI
              Modded XP2000's @ 1800 (12.5 x 144 FSB)
              512MB regular Crucial PC2100
              Matrox P
              X15 36-LP Cheetahs In RAID 0
              LianLiPC70

Comment

I got a kiddy inflatable punching bag. While that doesn't sound so great, it does have one major thing going for it... has a GooGoo face on one side and a Jordene on the other! hehe
                "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

I got one of these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...item=532691677

and this:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...823246-4763705

and a pair of these:

http://www.robogrip.com/new05.htm

amish
                  Despite my nickname causing confusion, I have no religious affiliations.

Comment

The Jeep Jeepster!

"The Jeepster's electronic, four-wheel-independent, adjustable suspension raises or lowers the vehicle four inches and adjusts the attitude for a more aerodynamic on-road ride. On road, the vehicle has a ground clearance of 5 and 3/4 inches, which improves ride and handling by lowering the center of gravity and better managing the air flow. Off road, the vehicle can be adjusted to a 9 and 3/4-inch ground clearance necessary for serious rock climbing. Two switches on the console raise or lower the vehicle.

"This Jeepster has short overhangs, a four-speed automatic, Quadra-Trac II transmission and an aluminum skid plate integrated in the side sill," Moore said. "It's full of interesting, functional details. For example, it's even equipped with front tow loops integrated into the hinge modules of the forward-hinging hood."

This Jeepster does not suffer from a lack of power. The two-plus-two seater comes equipped with the all-new 4.7-liter SOHC 16-valve V-8 engine - the same engine that will debut on the all-new 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee."

unfortunately I only got the model
                    jim

[This message has been edited by DuRaNgO (edited 29 December 2000).]
                    System 1:
                    AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
                    Epox 8K7A
                    2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
                    an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
                    SBLIVE 5.1
                    Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
                    IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
                    Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
                    3Com Hardware Modem
                    Teac 20/10/40 burner
                    Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment

Wonder what it looks like when you're done with pasting it together, Jim

Hey Greebe!! I got the other kiddy punchbag: With GooGoo and Greebs on it
                      Plus a repair kit and a handpump !!

Better than FaRaN not one of us could have gotten it, it seems
                      He's finally a man... ooooohhhhh... cute

Jord.
                      Jordâ„¢

Comment

Plus a repair kit and a handpump !!
                        I thought that was what you got Holly for?!
                        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

No, I'm just here for the pumping...so to speak...

... sadly, I'm no use as a repair kit.

(Hiya, Greebe! Happy New Year!!! )

-----------------------
                          Holly

Comment

Why do I suspect Holly's weightlifting at Ivan's downstairs when I am not at home?

I want her to be happy, but I think she'll be happier to punch the other bag, when she doesn't get what FaRaN just got, and only if you're so kind to send your p-bag, Mike

Jord.

[This message has been edited by Jorden (edited 29 December 2000).]
                            Jordâ„¢

Comment

I went to the bathroom to do my number 2 around 4 times, number 1 around 40 times, brushed my teeth around 6 times, shaved 4 times, showered 3 times, ate around 60 times, and drank around 300 times. Oh, you can toss in a bit of sex there too.

As for presents, I got around $150 worth of Dremel parts and accessories. I already broke two drill bits!! That and the usual sweaters, jeans, chocolates everybody gets..

Comment

Working...
                              X