Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are all the old timers from the LIST???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are all the old timers from the LIST???

Hey Ant! How the heck are you, and WHY haven't you ever sent me an E-Mail back from all the ones I sent you? How are things going with you too?

And anyone see the BOZ, the Not Da Boz, our little Italian buddy (forgot his name now, ha ha), or any of the other personalities we used to have/enjoy from the original list?

------------------
    ------------------
    /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
    The Z-Man

------------------
    /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
    The Z-Man

Relocated to The Soap Box forum.
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Kruzin cracks the whip again!!
      hmm, wonder what list he's on about!! wasn't the FBI's most wanted list was it?

Comment

Kruzin better watch it! Though I haven't been on in a very looooong time, I was part of the ORIGINAL Matrox MAILING List way before he was a twinkly in someone's eye! If he miffs me again, I'll sick ANT on him! And for good measure, I'll send Not Da BOZ on him as well!

------------------
        ------------------
        /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
        The Z-Man

------------------
        /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
        The Z-Man

Comment

And as a added bonus, LUCA too!

------------------
          ------------------
          /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
          The Z-Man

------------------
          /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
          The Z-Man

Comment

Mike Z, you best bite that tongue... as a Moderator, he has Ant's best intention in mind and unlike the plethora of typical twit kiddy forums, the MURC forums are not run like that.

Kruzin simply closed the other thread and moved it to here because it was off topic only. That's how we do business and it will remain that way.

No offense to you was implied.
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

"Kruzin better watch it! Though I haven't been on in a very looooong time, I was part of the ORIGINAL Matrox MAILING List way before he was a twinkly in someone's eye! If he miffs me again, I'll sick ANT on him! And for good measure, I'll send Not Da BOZ on him as well!"

Ooooooo.
              I shakin in my boots.
              BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I don't care how long you where on "the list". This AIN'T "the list". This is the forums. There are perhaps 4-5 people who have been around the forums longer than I, and YOU ain't one of em!

So go ahead and "sick ANT" on me. He don't return your e-mails as it is, yet I chat with him often. See whose side he comes down on
              Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Geez, I CAN see this is not like the old LIST - there is NO sense of humor here! At least in the old days we'd sick the Spanish Inquisition on each other.

And if you READ the post, you'd KNOW that it was done tongue in cheek when I offered to sic the infamous Not Da BOZ or Luca on you.

Well, as you put it, this is THE FORUM, and you have been here longer - good then. You have this, but I will always have the fond memories of the GREAT folks that had become like a FAMILY on the old LIST - and our bizzarre sense of humor too. Soooooooooooo, . . . . Nobody expects a Spanish Inquisition! Our weapons are fear, ruthlessness, and suspicion, as well as a blind devotion to the Pope, along with getting to wear these nice red robes. Beware heretic, or we might use the COMFY CHAIR on you!

------------------
                ------------------
                /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
                The Z-Man

------------------
                /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
                The Z-Man

Comment

Guess you didn't didn't notice the clown face at the beginning of my post, the wacky smily in the middle, or winky at the end.

You see, I can play the "tounge in cheek" game, as I did recognize the intent of your post.
                  You, however, need to examine your own sense of humor...it seems to be defective. Perhaps if I use bigger smilies....

Comment

Ok then, I'll only sic Doug Dinsdale on ya, and leave the curse of Luca on the Matrox Tech Support Folks (why don't my Rainbow work, yada yada yada . . . . ).

But too bad you weren't around to see the snapshot of Not Da BOZ's desktop using top of the line, faster than light equipment. Maybe Ant still has that framed somewhere?????

------------------
                    ------------------
                    /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
                    The Z-Man

------------------
                    /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
                    The Z-Man

Comment

Mike, be carefull... if you sic too many people, the Matrox Special Forces Ninja Squad(tm) will get you! Those are the same guys as the ones that eliminate beta-boys who tell too much

Since they have eliminated many a long time ago, and there is almost nobody to eliminate left, they might jump for just you!

---------------------------------------
                      May the MSFNS be with you

edit: I can't spell

[This message has been edited by dZeus (edited 19 December 2000).]

Comment

oh, and you shouldn't drive too fast with your car... it doesn't seem to withstand heat very well

[This message has been edited by dZeus (edited 19 December 2000).]

Comment

Yeah, I was wondering who threw a stick of dynamite under that thing.. seems to have a real alignment problem..

Comment

How Long Kruzin? I can't recall you from ye olde days on compuserve? Maybe a different alias?

Paul

Comment

Working...
                            X