Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have been missing this for at least 2 years!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been missing this for at least 2 years!

I have never given this forum a second thought as I (wrongly) figured it for a serious gripe fest about boring things that bugged people, but upon reading all the threads here(yep all) I see alot of really great stuff! I'll be back!

------------------
    AsusP3B-F,iCel466, 256mgsPC133,G40032megSH, Diamond MX300,13.5gigs of HD's,52X CDrom,WinME, PD 5.41 w/ 6.10ICD,Altec Lansing ATP3Subwoofer,
    Envision 17",Terrayon Cable modem w/D-Link nic,1 grey cat,1 black cat & 1 calico
    AMD XP2100+, 512megs DDR333, ATI Radeon 8500, some other stuff.

quoted from Bohrn :"I'll be back!"

an Arnold impersonator!!!

Comment

Yes. I am huge Not. I can type like Arnie, just not look like him.

Comment

Hey, we can solve your problems here, too.

Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

Missing this for 2 years? How's that possible when this forum didn't exist until about a year ago?

But welcome Bohrn. Once bitten you'll be back

Jord.
          Jordâ„¢

Comment

This forum has at least 1-1/2 years under its belt. We've lost the logins a few times, but I remember first coming here trying to find out about the OpenGL support for my G200 (soon). And it was a pretty busy place by then.

Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

I meant the TSB forum, Rob

MURC itself is longer in existence.
              Jordâ„¢

Comment

Well, back then I was still denying the fact that my G200 was so fill rate limited and saving for the G400. But I don't feel too bad then, as I didn't miss as much.

Comment

Actually the MURC forums as a whole are a little over 2 1/2 years old now. They were started back in May of 1998, with Ant's help, by a guy known on the forums as Flangor StongAxe. At that time they were located on the MURC's servers. As time progressed the forums became larger, needed more space and power, and were more time consuming to Administor. A search was made and about 2 years ago it landed here at GAGames. I agree that it has had it's problems but overall this has been and will continue to be a great forum for Matrox users.

Welcome back.

Joel

[This message has been edited by Joel (edited 17 December 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Joel (edited 17 December 2000).]
                  Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
                  Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

quoted from Jorden :"Missing this for 2 years? How's that possible when this forum didn't exist until about a year ago?".
                    he's been transported back from the future just like the real Arnie!!

Comment

Well the MURC itself just passed its 5th anniversary, the MURC mailing list is around 4 years old (with a bit of a break in the middle due to losing the listerver), and as Joel says the forums are around 2.5 years old. Normally I do a birthday competition in October/November but I've been so busy with work this last few months I haven't had time to pull anything together so decided to leave it until the New Year and celebrate then.

Comment

Working...
                      X