No announcement yet.

I'm using my Flak Cannon. Damn it.. ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm using my Flak Cannon. Damn it.. ;)

OK.. boys.. please tell me why is it that every time I get into a match on a Ut server... and I pull out the Flak Cannon... some whiny ass shit.. (yes, I said that aloud).. starts yelling at me saying that they cannot believe i'm using that weapon.. I'm so over this.. I know there isn't a rule that states that we cannot use this weapon.. So, Please tell me ..What is the Big Deal????????????????????

thanks, Lizzy
    www.lizziemorrison.com

Maybe, and I'm just speculating here, the flak cannon is considered unmanly. Maybe real men use rocket launchers.

If someone complains, shoot them. It's the beauty of games like UT and Q3. Killing is encouraged.

Paul
    paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

TFC is loaded with this kind of thing...

"Heavy is a newbie class"
      "Snipers suck"

I just go scout, caltrop them and then beat them to death with the crowbar. That usually silences them. If not, rinse, lather, repeat...
      PIII 550@605
      IWill Motherboard VD133
      VIA Chipset
      512MB PC133 CAS2 Crucial
      G400 DH 32MB (6.51 Drivers)
      DirectX 8.0a
      SB Live! Value
      8x DVD (Toshiba)
      6x4x24 CDRW (Sony)
      Intel Pro/100+ NIC
      3Com CMX Cable Modem
      Optiquest V95 19"
      HP 812C Color Ink Jet
      Microtek flatbed scanner
      Intellimouse Explorer
      Surround Sound w/two subwoofers
      AND WAY TOO MANY GAMES!!!

Comment

I'll post the IP address as soon as i get home from my vacation Even better, I think i have the names of these bastards wrote down.(I randomly go looking for them everyonce in awhile...) hahaha
        www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

I use the Flak Cannon all the time.....it's the only weapon that I don't end up killing myself with..

...that or the sniper rifle.

amish
          Despite my nickname causing confusion, I have no religious affiliations.

Comment

The thing that kills me, is that these "Real Men" as you put it, will wait until I start using another weapon. At which point in time they pull out the shock rifle,use the secondary fire + the first fire to kill a whole group of people at once every time, and they always end up winning.. lol.. It's Classic....
            www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

No one likes a whiner

[This message has been edited by Brian R. (edited 07 December 2000).]

Comment

Actually, they're just distracted by your painted-on black pants

Comment

Yeah... and i get the whole starring at my boobs thing a lot too.. haha and forget about me stopping to talk.. that opens up a whole nother' can of worms.. lol
                  www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Those things are dangerous

Comment

You guys still whoopin on each other with the air hammer!?! That's awesome! Wish I could join y'all again (yes, even if it were just to end up a carpet stain again... ).

Dimitri
                      "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
                      --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

Post the IP address for this server....

We [MU]ers will go give them a good thrashing with our Air Hammers.

Paul
                        "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

If they don't like, give it to them both barrels so to speak and if they are on your team just keep bumping them off of high places.

Joel
                          Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
                          Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Originally posted by ahartman:

I just go scout, caltrop them and then beat them to death with the crowbar.
                            HAHAH hilarious! That will teach them! HAHA

...Now my colleages are looking awkward at me...
                            In case it's a harware problem:
                            PIII-500@560, 256 MB, G400 MAX DH on, ABIT BH6, MX300
                            Win2K drivers: 5.52

Comment

thats what i need to do.. the air hammer..why didnt i think of that before. .

i need to practice.. I'll be back later
                              www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Working...
                              X