Jammrock happy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jammrock happy!

I've finally done it. I've finnally quite being a low paid contractor and got a real job! I'm doing the exact same thing, just getting paid 33% more for doing...plus benefits. A whole lot of benefits!

And I get paid to go to training and take cert tests instead of paying for them myself Why didn't I do this earlier?

BTW, Microsoft is going to announce tomorrow that the MCSE NT 4.0 tests expiration dates are being pushed back at least 2 months. So anyone who has been slacking on their MCSE beter get in gear before all the test slots are filled.

Jammrock

------------------
    Athlon 650
    256 MB PC133 CAS3 from Crucial
    40 GB storage from WD
    Matrox G400 (it's not dead yet!)
    SB Live! the original full retail, still going strong
    Klipsch ProMedia v.2-400, the PC speakers that goes BOOM!
    Hope Matrox releases the G800 before rebuild time, becuase the end is near!
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

nice going my friend & all just before christmas!
    will you be extra generous with your presents this year in which case I'll tell you what I want & where to send it.

Comment

with your newfound wealth, you could send some snow to the Jamaican in the"White Christmas" post. This will be a twofold benefit as it will let him in on the great fun that snow is and it will cut down on his power bill what with all his air conditioning on all the time.
      AMD XP2100+, 512megs DDR333, ATI Radeon 8500, some other stuff.

Comment

ayoub_ibrahim,

Thanks! I have been very generous with my presents this year. A tad too generous I might add. To the point where there isn't any present money left. Sorry man. Merry Christams though!

Bohrn,

I'd love to send some snow to you, but it'll probably turn to water or ice by the time it gets there. That and I don't know how well Jamaica would handle a sudden snow fall.

Jammrock
        “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
        –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

I don't need the snow Jammrock. I have nearly a foot from last night and they are predicting a foot and a half tonight. Wohoo!
          AMD XP2100+, 512megs DDR333, ATI Radeon 8500, some other stuff.

Comment

Working...
          X