If you happen to know of any

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you happen to know of any

web sites that have animated pictures of the middle ear ossicles, could you by chance post em? I have an extra credit assignment which involves finding these pictures, but no one seems to have any. I found like 3 out of the 10 I need.

Thanks for any help or ideas as to where I might find these.

Dimitri
    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
    --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Kinda boring, but here ya go.

Well, that was supposed to move but it didn't, but it does on the web site. It's at: http://www.neurophys.wisc.edu/animations/

It has animations of the:
    Middle Ear motion
    Ossicle motion
    Cochlea motion
    Corti motion

[This message has been edited by Kindness! (edited 08 December 2000).]

(The artist formerly known as Kindness!)

Comment

Kindness! I am impressed.

Paul
      paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

Muchos Thanks Kindness!

Out of curiosity, did you just have that place sittin round or you looked for it?

"Kinda boring,..." LOL! I sure as hell hope not. I'm gonna be an audiologist so I think I better kind of like that stuff....

Thanks again.

Dimitri
        "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
        --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

Are you sorted now?
          If not i have a few bits 'n bobs about the place...
          The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

"SHEARCH-MASTER"
            A WHAT master????

------------------
            Cheers,
            Steve

"Life is what we make of it, yet most of us just fake"

Comment

quoted from Paddy[MU]:"If not i have a few bits 'n bobs about the place".
              Paddy,ever thought of seeking professional medical advice about your problem!!!

Comment

Notice I didn't say "TYPING-MASTER".

We need a spell checker on this thing to catch typos.

Comment

Yeah, that should be shpelled "SHEARCH-MASHTER" if you want the lishp to be pronounshed properly.

------------------
                  Andrew
                  Carpe Cerevisi
                  Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Dimitri, No I didn't have that page bookmarked or anything. I have, however, been reffered to as the "SHEARCH-MASTER" by my friends. I saw your request and took it as a challenge. That site was a link, from a link, from a link...... I couldn't re-trace my route again if I had to.
                    Anyway, hope it helps!

BTW: About it being boring, I didn't mean that the whole subject was boring. I meant that the animation was boring. Not a lot of motion.

Comment

Would that be a frontal lisp or a lateral lisp agallag? :P

Very cool Mither Shearch Mathter... Thanks again!

Pat, I'd take those few "bits 'n boobs".... Hmmmm, I mean "bobs"....

Thanks guys!
                      Dimitri
                      --- Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                      X