Interesting link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting link

EDIT: The below link will open up a new window that simulates an installation of the MAC OS. Click at your own discretion.

http://www.yaromat.com/macos8/index.htm

See for yourself! It's really neat!

[This message has been edited by Joel (edited 04 December 2000).]

Yikes. Scary...

Comment

help, let me out!!!

Comment

LOL, you can find some interesting things if you explore around. Check the trash can

Comment

THAT ROCKS!!! Although it is scary, too, but cool....

b
          Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow? But why put off until tomorrow what you can put off altogether?

Comment

....That's the longest time I've spent in a Mac environment without a crash.

Comment

I thought my computer was going to kill me for visiting that site.. It dont like me anymore... he crashed on me
              www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Good things to do when you're running a high fever? Sleep... Thank God I slept most of yesterday and today, looking around here, with Joel editing all kinds of threads

Btw, it now says something more funny, LS:
                HTTP 408 - REQUEST TIME OUT/SERVER BUSY

Jord.
                Jordâ„¢

Comment

I've seen the light!!

The G4 is the fastest desktop computer in the world. It's a "super computer" and can't be sold in North Korea.

I must never look inside my Mac lest I void my warranty and go blind.

I must call the yellow iMac a Pineapple and not a Lemon.

The G4 is the fastest desktop computer in the world. It's a "super computer" and can't be sold in North Korea.

Yadda, yadda, yadda...

Paul
                  paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

Er,.. are you feeling all right?

Comment

Working...
                    X