Skins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skins

Can you skin the IE browser (and any other aspect of windows) without using visable programs such as hotbar

Paddy
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Pat: www.stardock.com

Get Window(s)blinds from their products site. You can skin whole of Windows with that.

Ofcourse, you could wait for Whistler to blow

Extra: www.windowblinds.net (thx Holly)

Jord.
    Jordâ„¢

Comment

Yes.

(that's all I know )

How much do you want to skin it btw? An IE background should be easy enough, and if there's any problems applying general skins to Windows there is always Whistler...

Paul.
      Meet Jasmine.
      flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

LOL... 0.1 seconds faster, Paul
        Jordâ„¢

Comment

Yea! I noticed Jord, hehe. I'll need to get some more practice in on that Seti forum

Paul.
          Meet Jasmine.
          flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

er...Whistler?
            The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Whistler is the codename for Windows 2001 (or whatever the hell they're going to call it), which will have both Microsoft's "business" and consumer OS's using the same (NT) kernal. Beta copies have been flying around lately.

I can't wait to hear the excuses hardware manufacturers and their defenders will have for lousy driver support. "Microsoft has stated Windows 2001 is a business OS. You should be using Windows 2001 for gaming."

Of course, Creative will say, "if you don't like it, buy an Aureal board. AH HA HA HA HA HA!!"

Paul
              paulcs@flashcom.net

[This message has been edited by paulcs (edited 01 December 2000).]

Comment

ooops! of course!

Comment

Official name (could change next week, of course) is Windows.NET 1.0, AFAIK.

- Gurm

------------------
                  Listen up, you primitive screwheads! See this? This is my BOOMSTICK! Etc. etc.
                  The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                  If only life were as easy as you
                  I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                  If only life were as easy as you
                  I would still get screwed

Comment

Let's just say that Whistler is a curse for every Win2k MCSE'er to be out there (and I'm one of them )

Just going for 2 certificates and by the end of next year I'll hear that Win2k is out, we need Whistler

Oh well, maybe I'll take that Sony offer.

Jord.
                    Jordâ„¢

Comment

Working...
                    X