Time to make the wafers!
    Oboy Inside!

intel P4 2.26 @ 2.957Ghz

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
    jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

Comment

hehe, that is good

Dave
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

needs more work as not all of the links worked...

KeWl
        The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

They're not supoosed to Patrick, it's a parody
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

All the email addresses are in the AOL domain.

Paul
            paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

Mac OS: It's like Windows for Apple
              Now, THAT's funny!

------------------
              Cheers,
              Steve

"Life is what we make of it, yet most of us just fake"

Comment

Thanks for the link.

Inside stuff, but still worth a good LOL!!!!

(I'm beginning to wonder about what the wife thinks as I sit laughing at a computer screen. She sweetly comes over to catch the latest e-mail joke and we have this arcane stuff.)

I'm sure she's wondering about me!!!
                Greebe's juiced up Athlon @750 on an MSI Irongate Based M/B Marvel G200 TV with HW/DVD Daughtercard,
                CDBurner, Creative DVD, two big WD Hdds, Outboard 56K modem
                Parallel Port Scanner, Creative S/B AWE 64 (ISA), and a new Logitech WebCam (My first USB device)

Comment

I about split my sides when I read it, and thought other MURCers would appreciate it too, especially if they have ever read Arstechnica before. If you haven't, Ars is VERY thorough and technical on just about everything they do. They don't take a superficial look at many things, and this parody is the complete anti-Ars persona

EDIT: I thought I would add that you should hover your mouse pointer over the little pictures at the top of the page, listed mouse, keyboard and monitor. LOL!!!
                  Rags

[This message has been edited by Rags (edited 01 December 2000).]

Comment

For those of you who haven't bothered to click the link and just scroll to the bottom of every thread....

"Targeting people who are less internet savvy than current AOL subscribers may sound like a great strategy, but we have yet to see if those people actually exist."
                    I communicate daily with such a man....via e-mail, wherein I cannot send him .jpg pictures, because AOL doesn't support this universal graphic format....for reasons of their own...***K em.
                    Greebe's juiced up Athlon @750 on an MSI Irongate Based M/B Marvel G200 TV with HW/DVD Daughtercard,
                    CDBurner, Creative DVD, two big WD Hdds, Outboard 56K modem
                    Parallel Port Scanner, Creative S/B AWE 64 (ISA), and a new Logitech WebCam (My first USB device)

Comment

From a link on that site, checkout... http://moonboy.com/sms/

"The Chapters"! LMAO
                      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

They're not supoosed to Patrick, it's a parody
                        I know

nevermind!
                        The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Working...
                        X