• Show
Clear All

• Poor design for a onsite ordering

http://www.techdirect.co.uk/

I think others have got it better?
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

And that's their redesign! Their first one was a very amateur design - and by that I mean it was simple text, but fecked up. This one is, er, let's see...

"Hey, guys! Do you know that really cool website, amazing or something - well I saved it and then changed the colours. It looks really cool"

"Amazon you mean? Yea, that's good - I don't think we could feck up that design"

"Well look here, I tried my best"

"You've done well my son! It's both amateurish and advanced at the same time. I love the banner at the bottom for a lingerie company - that'll get interest off the forums (and Guru!) - oh yea, having mini-banners at the bottom for every single list, engine or site we're mentioned in is really cool - I counted 15 of those annoying gifs!"

Hope you all enjoy it, that lingerie advert is the highlight! And it ain't that special!

Paul.
    Meet Jasmine.
    flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

I take it that you don't like it either!
      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Hehe, nope TP! Did you see their old one? (when they had flash and text-only versions)

Paul.
        Meet Jasmine.
        flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Yuk! Believe me, it would be enough just to change the colours! It looks like a satanic-worshippers site disguised as an ordering site.

Comment

Working...
          X