X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Redneck jokes...

<center>Redneck Family Tree</center>

Many many years ago when I was twenty three,
    I got married to a widow who was pretty as could be.
    This widow had a grown-up daughter
    Who had hair of red.
    My father fell in love with her,
    And soon the two were wed.
    This made my dad my son-in-law
    And changed my very life.
    My daughter was my mother,
    For she was my father's wife.
    To complicate the matters worse,
    Although it brought me joy.
    I soon became the father
    Of a bouncing baby boy.
    My little baby then became
    A brother-in-law to dad.
    And so became my uncle,
    Though it made me very sad.
    For if he was my uncle,
    Then that also made him brother
    To the widow's grown-up daughter
    Who, of course, was my step-mother.
    Who kept them on the run.
    And he became my grandson,
    For he was my daughter's son.
    My wife is now my mother's mother
    And it makes me blue.
    Because, although she is my wife,
    She's my grandma too.
    If my wife is my grandmother,
    Then I am her grandchild.
    And every time I think of it,
    It simply drives me wild.
    For now I have become
    The strangest case you ever saw.
    As the husband of my grandmother,
    I am my own grandpa!!

<center>Letter From A Redneck Mother To her Daughter</center>

Dear Child,

I am writing this slow because I know that you can't read fast. We don't live where we did when you left home. Your dad read in the paper that most accidents happen within 20 miles from your home so we moved.

I won't be able to send you the address, as the last family that lived here took the house numbers when they left so that they wouldn't have to change their address.

This place is real nice. It even has a washing machine. I'm not sure it works too well though. Last week I put a load in, pulled the chain, and haven't seen them since.

The weather isn't too bad here, it only rained twice last week. The first time it rained for three days and the second time for four days. The coat you wanted me to send you, your Uncle Steve said it would be a little too heavy to send in the mail with the buttons on, so we cut them off and put them in the pockets.

We got another bill from the funeral home. They said if we don't make the last payment on Grandma's grave, up she comes.

John locked his keys in the car yesterday. We were worried because it took him two hours to get me and Shelby out.

Your sister had a baby this morning but I haven't found out what it is yet, so I don't know if you're an aunt or an uncle. If the baby is a girl your sister is going to name it after me; she's going to call it mom.

Uncle Pete fell in a whiskey vat last week. Some man tried to pull him out but he fought them off and drowned. We had him cremated and he burned for three days.

Three of your friends went off a bridge in a pick-up truck. Ralph was driving. He rolled down the window and swam to safety. Your two friends were in the back. They drowned because they couldn't get the tailgate down.

There isn't much more news at this time. Nothing much has happened.

Love,
    Mom

P.S. - I was going to send you some money but the envelope was already sealed.

<center>Logic</center>

Two rednecks decided that they weren't going anywhere in life and thought they should go to college to get ahead. The first goes in to see the counselor, who tells him to take Math, History, and Logic.

"What's logic?" the first redneck asks.

The professor answers by saying, "Let me give you an example. Do you own a weedeater?"

"I sure do."

"Then I can assume, using logic, that you have a yard," replied the professor.

"That's real good!" says the redneck.

The professor continues, "Logic will also tell me that since you have a yard, you also own a house."

Impressed, the redneck says, "Amazin!"

"And since you own a house, logic dictates that you have a wife."

"That's Betty Mae! This is incredible!" The redneck is obviously catching on.

"Finally, since you have a wife, logically I can assume that you are heterosexual," said the professor.

"You're absolutely right! Why that's the most fascinatin' thing I ever heard! I cain't wait to take that logic class!!"

The redneck, proud of the new world opening up to him, walks back into the hallway, where his friend is still waiting. "So what classes are ya takin'?" asks the friend.

"Math, History, and Logic!" replies the first redneck.

"What in tarnation is logic???" asked his friend.

"Let me give you an example. Do ya own a weedeater?" asked the first redneck.

"No," his friend replied.

"You's QUEER, ain't ya?"
    <hr>
    Jord.
    Jordâ„¢

Been to Mississippi lately Jord??
    Greebe's juiced up Athlon @750 on an MSI Irongate Based M/B Marvel G200 TV with HW/DVD Daughtercard,
    CDBurner, Creative DVD, two big WD Hdds, Outboard 56K modem
    Parallel Port Scanner, Creative S/B AWE 64 (ISA), and a new Logitech WebCam (My first USB device)

Comment

Nah Tim,

Just a friend around there sending me all those jokes.
      Jordâ„¢

Comment

Working...
      X