Random Anime Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Anime Stuff

Well, actually, this is only sort of an Anime thread. I actually have a question that I'd like to ask all of you anime guru's here.

Do any of you know where I can find pewter miniatures of Eva or Gundam? I'm not looking for plastic models, or action figures, but paintable figurines of the type commonly used for D&D. Something like this sort of stuff. www.reapermini.com www.ralpartha.com

So, if anybody knows if such a thing even exists, and more importantly, where I can get them, I'd love to know. I've spent a fair portion of the afternoon looking and haven't found anything other than models and action figures.

And now I suppose I ought to throw in some gratuitous Anime stuff.

The Second EVA DVD is out. I'm hoping to be able to pick it up at Best Buy this weekend, although I have my doubts.

Mobile Suit Gundam Wing DVD op 4 comes out on the 12th.

There's some, ah (cautiously choosing the word) interesting new "early reviews" up at animeondvd.com.

They also claim that they will have their review of Gundam Op 4 up today... it's not there yet. Hmmm....

Looking at upcoming releases. Rorouni Kenshin 4 is out today. Escaflowne 2 is out on the 5th, and if I had a better idea of what is cool and what isn't I'd mention some others. Unfortunately I have to admit to being quite the amateur, so, um, yeah.... :O

Later all
    Ian
    Primary System:
    MSI 745 Ultra, AMD 2400+ XP, 1024 MB Crucial PC2100 DDR SDRAM, Sapphire Radeon 9800 Pro, 3Com 3c905C NIC,
    120GB Seagate UDMA 100 HD, 60 GB Seagate UDMA 100 HD, Pioneer DVD 105S, BenQ 12x24x40 CDRW, SB Audigy OEM,
    Win XP, MS Intellimouse Optical, 17" Mag 720v2
    Seccondary System:
    Epox 7KXA BIOS 5/22, Athlon 650, 512 MB Crucial 7E PC133 SDRAM, Hercules Prophet 4500 Kyro II, SBLive Value,
    3Com 3c905B-TX NIC, 40 GB IBM UDMA 100 HD, 45X Acer CD-ROM,
    Win XP, MS Wheel Mouse Optical, 15" POS Monitor
    Tertiary system
    Offbrand PII Mobo, PII 350, 256MB PC100 SDRAM, 15GB UDMA66 7200RPM Maxtor HD, USRobotics 10/100 NIC, RedHat Linux 8.0
    Camera: Canon 10D DSLR, Canon 100-400L f4.5-5.6 IS USM, Canon 100 Macro USM Canon 28-135 f3.5-5.6 IS USM, Canon Speedlite 200E, tripod, bag, etc.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology will be indistinguishable from magic." --Arthur C. Clarke
Working...
X